The Student Room Group

goldies weekend picture game(Dog in the most unusual place)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Thebigworld
It’s down the toilet 🚽

yes i know but did it get out of the toilet though:biggrin:
Original post by Golderz Is Great
yes i know but did it get out of the toilet though:biggrin:

Yeah my firefighters
Original post by Nialler x
I'm glad to hear as animals are quite scary imo :yep:

yes ella would agree with you but i like animals moe than people............also most animals are friendly i think usually a fear of animals is psychological and not logical(hope that makes sense cos when i use big words i sometimes use them the wrong way lol:rofl:)
Yeah my firefighters

oh is it your dog:confused:
oh is it your dog:confused:

Noooo

That was supposed to say by not my
I don’t own firefighters 🧯 hehehe
Original post by Roses & Dreams

that looks like a shibu ino dog

oh its a great photo
yes ella would agree with you but i like animals moe than people............also most animals are friendly i think usually a fear of animals is psychological and not logical(hope that makes sense cos when i use big words i sometimes use them the wrong way lol:rofl:)

Yeah no I get ya, my fear came from when I was little, I saw my dad get bit my a dog once and from that day on I've always been scared of them :afraid:
A1A3B179-1B9B-4D02-8BD2-AB65D0E31FC5.jpgCan you have 2 enteries
so far there have been 6 and all six good enough to win:colondollar:
Yeah no I get ya, my fear came from when I was little, I saw my dad get bit my a dog once and from that day on I've always been scared of them :afraid:

oh that makes sense............its like if you are mugged even though its rare it would make you nervous about going out on your own:smile:

my dogs are friendly :smile:

i think therapy dogs in school/collage is a good idea to help people who are scared:u:

A1A3B179-1B9B-4D02-8BD2-AB65D0E31FC5.jpgCan you have 2 enteries

no only one im afraid i have to be fair sorry:frown:

which one of the 2 do you wanna enter?:smile:
oh that makes sense............its like if you are mugged even though its rare it would make you nervous about going out on your own:smile:

i think therapy dogs in school/collage is a good idea to help people who are scared:u:

no only one im afraid i have to be fair sorry:frown:

which one of the 2 do you wanna enter?:smile:

The toilet one
The toilet one

ok thanks bigworld:biggrin:

Yeah even though I wasn't the one who got attacked it still affected me as I witnessed it and I was small and to top it all of it was my dad and that scared the life out of me.

Awwwww I bet they are :biggrin:

That is a good idea, you really do come up with good ideas :burnout:
Yeah even though I wasn't the one who got attacked it still affected me as I witnessed it and I was small and to top it all of it was my dad and that scared the life out of me.

If someone hit your dad in front of you would you be scared from people for the rest of your life even if it upset you?

dont worry im not trying to convert you to loving dogs lol:smile:

for me too many people in this country have dogs that dont love dogs thats we so many are abandoned:frown:

sorry ive derailed my own thread:colondollar:

nice one i trust that dog 100 percent lol:biggrin:

the next one(next sat) is gonna be non animal i promise although it might be a guest week one after that with someone else doing it for a week instead of me:smile:
Reply 38
lol.jpg
I’m busy today, so I’ll try and get it done this evening, if not I’m afraid my artistic skills are gonna have to be absent for this one ):

Plus, need to figure out how the heck to draw what I’m thinking of 😂

Quick Reply

Latest