Worried about my girlfriend cheating in lockdown

Watch
Studentuser_2000
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I entered into a long distance relationship just before the uni year started, I know it sounds dumb but really really do like her and and even though we both go to uni in different cities we still manage to find time for eachother. The relationship has been great but I have started getting concerned the more relaxed she has got around me. Don't get me wrong she is so lovely and sweet but she is very horny a lot of the time and when she gets drunk it gets 10 times worse. Everything is about sex when she has had a drink.

The other night when I visited her uni house (she lives with 6 other girls) they started talking about the house of 6 rugby boys that live next door to them ..... Yeah you can see where this is going. All the girls fancy the f*** out of the lads, each of them discussing which lad they found the most attractive out of the 6. My gf was super drunk and even though I was there started talking about how sexy one of the lads was. Literally made me feel like **** the way she was talking about him, even her house mates looked awkward when they realised I was listening. She always talks about how sexy she finds other lads which I'm normally ok because I will happily say in front of her if I find a girl fit, but brooooooo, you should have heard how graphic it was the way she was talking about him. She was so drunk that she can't even remember saying it and apologised, but still!

A month back her housemate tested positive for covid so she had to cancel her train to come and see me, saying she "didn't want to risk it, " which is completely understandable. However a week into isolation she ended up going round to the house of 6 lads and partied with them, who by the way had all tested positive for coronavirus at this point. She claimed that her friends and her just stood at the end of the alleyway and chatted however a few weeks down the line caught herself out when she said how nice the boys kitchen and living room was.... Literally letting slip that they had gone in their house. I didn't mention anything to her about this, just kept quiet. I was angry at this, i'm not controlling in the slightest and she can hang out with absolutely whoever she wants whenever she wants but the fact that she had picked 6 random lads over me really hurt me man, especially when she works at a care home thats full of vulnerable people. I don't think anything happened but some of my mates reckon something might of and that I am just in denial. She has cheated in the past on her ex, however this was a good 3 tears ago when she was 17 so don't think there is anything in this.

Which brings me to present day. The girls now regularly get the boys round on late nights when they are all super drunk. I want to believe my gf is loyal but with boris being on the brink of another lockdown, I feel like it is only a matter of time before its months of not seeing her whilst she gets black out drunk like she normally does with a bunch of lads who let's be honest ( i'm a lad who in my first year got about with girls so know how lads think) are only gonna be chilling with them for one reason. The more I type this message the more and more obvious I think the decision I have to make is and I'm just fully debating ending things. I know I sound so pathetic man but I have just got myself in a proper panic 🤣🤣 She is such a nice girl and I really have a lot of feelings for her but is it even worth what I feel is inevitable. I don't know how she acts around boys when I'm not there but she always makes jokes about how much of a **** ( her words not mine lol) she was before she met me and how whenever she gets drunk she just wants to ****. This mixed with the way she talks about boys when I am in front of her just worries me.
Please can I just have some advice on what to do, will be much appreciated!!!
ważzer
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think you know what to do already. Dump her. She sounds like a recipe for disaster.
tbi_zlx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ważzer)
I think you know what to do already. Dump her. She sounds like a recipe for disaster.
Second that
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by tbi_zlx)
Second that
Third that
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Third that
Fourth that, she’s probably cheated already. Sorry mate
KAy1a.2021
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Fifth that
she ain't worth it
maybe you are too good for her
just dump her and move on
its best to dump her and accept what happened and move on
Last edited by KAy1a.2021; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by KAy1a.2021)
Fifth that
Dump that betch
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Studentuser_2000)
So I entered into a long distance relationship just before the uni year started, I know it sounds dumb but really really do like her and and even though we both go to uni in different cities we still manage to find time for eachother. The relationship has been great but I have started getting concerned the more relaxed she has got around me. Don't get me wrong she is so lovely and sweet but she is very horny a lot of the time and when she gets drunk it gets 10 times worse. Everything is about sex when she has had a drink.

The other night when I visited her uni house (she lives with 6 other girls) they started talking about the house of 6 rugby boys that live next door to them ..... Yeah you can see where this is going. All the girls fancy the f*** out of the lads, each of them discussing which lad they found the most attractive out of the 6. My gf was super drunk and even though I was there started talking about how sexy one of the lads was. Literally made me feel like **** the way she was talking about him, even her house mates looked awkward when they realised I was listening. She always talks about how sexy she finds other lads which I'm normally ok because I will happily say in front of her if I find a girl fit, but brooooooo, you should have heard how graphic it was the way she was talking about him. She was so drunk that she can't even remember saying it and apologised, but still!

A month back her housemate tested positive for covid so she had to cancel her train to come and see me, saying she "didn't want to risk it, " which is completely understandable. However a week into isolation she ended up going round to the house of 6 lads and partied with them, who by the way had all tested positive for coronavirus at this point. She claimed that her friends and her just stood at the end of the alleyway and chatted however a few weeks down the line caught herself out when she said how nice the boys kitchen and living room was.... Literally letting slip that they had gone in their house. I didn't mention anything to her about this, just kept quiet. I was angry at this, i'm not controlling in the slightest and she can hang out with absolutely whoever she wants whenever she wants but the fact that she had picked 6 random lads over me really hurt me man, especially when she works at a care home thats full of vulnerable people. I don't think anything happened but some of my mates reckon something might of and that I am just in denial. She has cheated in the past on her ex, however this was a good 3 tears ago when she was 17 so don't think there is anything in this.

Which brings me to present day. The girls now regularly get the boys round on late nights when they are all super drunk. I want to believe my gf is loyal but with boris being on the brink of another lockdown, I feel like it is only a matter of time before its months of not seeing her whilst she gets black out drunk like she normally does with a bunch of lads who let's be honest ( i'm a lad who in my first year got about with girls so know how lads think) are only gonna be chilling with them for one reason. The more I type this message the more and more obvious I think the decision I have to make is and I'm just fully debating ending things. I know I sound so pathetic man but I have just got myself in a proper panic 🤣🤣 She is such a nice girl and I really have a lot of feelings for her but is it even worth what I feel is inevitable. I don't know how she acts around boys when I'm not there but she always makes jokes about how much of a **** ( her words not mine lol) she was before she met me and how whenever she gets drunk she just wants to ****. This mixed with the way she talks about boys when I am in front of her just worries me.
Pretend to cheat on her and have a girl over to give her a taste of her own medicine. Or just cheat on her and dump her at this point. 99% sure she’s cheated already
tbi_zlx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Pretend to cheat on her and have a girl over to give her a taste of her own medicine. Or just cheat on her and dump her at this point. 99% sure she’s cheated already
Yeahhh dont actually do that lmao dont cheat and stoop to her level just dump her ass cos ngl she defooo has cheated man. If not then holy ****
Ackhnologia
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi there
Well, guess giving any advice would be pointless.
You got the same advice from six users.
So guess you know what you have to do.
It is understandable that she gets horny most of time. I guess it is her sex drive. But starting to talk about how sexy she finds one of those guys, when she knows you are around (even though she was drunk, she still thinks he is sexy and I know might lusts after him.); getting to their house partying, when she knows that she has no control over herself when drunk and that everyone knows what would happen if she got drunk when around that guy she lusts after; knowing there is a potential lockdown coming soon, and God knows what might happens when two partners are far from each other for a long period and that there are some sexual opportunities awaiting around...
Well, it might be though but you know what to do.
candydiva
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well this kind of thing happens a lot. U will have to decide for urself whether u can handle it... it sounds like not. This girl should be in an open rel by the sounds of it.
chapakoi
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well, everyone is saying
chapakoi
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Studentuser_2000)

Well, everyone is saying "dump her" and yes, its possible she cheated, like some pointed out but not necessarily. I would suggest having a conversation about this, tell her how you feel and ask her whether she did. Talk to her as an adult and maturely. Some people like to talk and act crazy/wild, which gives everyone the impression that they are bad but its not always the case. Some quiet ones are the worse!!! Have a talk with her, only then will you truly know. Plus, see if she could cut down drinking.
LCHF OMAD
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey bud.

I totally get how you're feeling. I've been in exactly the same situation as you when I was your age. I got really insecure about it and caused so many arguments with my then-girlfriend. She eventually broke up with me and I was devastated. A couple of months later a mutual friend of ours took pity on me and revealed that I was right on the money the whole time and she had in fact cheated on me frequently and I was even more devastated.... but I learnt to trust my gut. And you should too.

From what you say, she is exactly the kind of girl my ex was. The similarities are uncanny. It really ****ing hurts but let me tell you, this stuff happens:

All.
The.
Time.

And with more girls than you'd expect. Especially at university age. It's likely she has cheated already. She blatantly uses the virus as an excuse to hang out with this guy she's drunkenly had a horny rant about.

Have some self-esteem and break up with her, man! I didn't and I was miserable for my entire first year at uni. My confidence was so shot I could barely talk to girls for nearly a year afterwards... all the while I knew what she was getting up to. Eventually I regained my confidence and had a lot of fun with plenty of other girls and a year ago I found the perfect one. Another thing, you can't take this personally, like she did it because you're not good enough. It happens to the best of us.
Last edited by LCHF OMAD; 4 weeks ago
Celtic Conjurer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by KAy1a.2021)
Fifth that
she ain't worth it
maybe you are too good for her
just dump her and move on
its best to dump her and accept what happened and move on
Sixth that.
Abzzz57
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, It sucks at the moment especially for people in LDRs and it seems that a lot of relationships just aren't making it through lockdown.. tbh I think if you really like her you should trust her!

Have you spoken to her about how you feel? If she cheated when she was 17 it doesn't mean she will cheat now she's more mature! If you see a future with her and get a long really well then I would wait it out.. dumping her is just going to push her straight into the other guys arms, whereas if you trust her then you might make it through and be stronger on the other side!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (703)
33.88%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (886)
42.7%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.94%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.48%

Watched Threads