The Student Room Group

Do guys like girls who don't wear makeup?

Guys what are your thoughts on girls who don't wear make up? Would you date anyone who doesn't wear make up?
Original post by Anonymous
Guys, what are your thoughts on girls who don't wear makeup? Would you date anyone who doesn't wear makeup?

I definitely would date a girl who doesn't do makeup. Besides, in the morning you wake up to the face without makeup.
I never wear makeup but I've had guys liking me.
(Not saying that in a braggy way ofc)
My ex preferred me without makeup (he thought foundation looked fake and gross..) even when my skin wasn't great.

I also had pics on my dating profiles without makeup and got compliments.

It doesn't matter at all as long as you take care of your skin and are confident in it.
Reply 4
I definitely would date a girl who doesn't do makeup. Besides, in the morning you wake up to the face without makeup.

I don't wear make up as I have no idea how it all works and I feel really self conscious as my skin isn't the best. :frown:
I don't wear make up as I have no idea how it all works and I feel really self conscious as my skin isn't the best. :frown:

As a guy I couldn't really give 2 fcks about wether or not a girl wears makeup if she is comfortable in whatever she wears then I'm happy
If a girl is confident it's a real factor towards her already natural beauty

Same with me, but makeup should be seen as an accessory not something you need to make you feel pretty because I'm sure you're beautiful regardless.
I don’t wear much makeup. I only put a bit of concealer.
This is personal preference, really. Some guys don’t mind girls wearing makeup, some guys don’t like the fact that girls wear too much makeup, and some even have an issue with girls that wear too makeup that at one point they are unrecognisable!

I’m a girl by the way. I just felt like answering.
(edited 3 years ago)
Same with me, but makeup should be seen as an accessory not something you need to make you feel pretty because I'm sure you're beautiful regardless.

It annoys me bc girls look at me and think he's goodlooking (i'm not but idk) so automatically assume i'm a **** when irl i'm not a player or a ******** like plenty of other lads
Original post by Lewis_Shefffield
It annoys me bc girls look at me and think he's goodlooking (i'm not but idk) so automatically assume i'm a **** when irl i'm not a player or a ******** like plenty of other lads

mind my language lmfao
Original post by Lewis_Shefffield

OK.
OK.

lmfao lol don't judge a book by it's cover is what I always go by ...
Guys what are your thoughts on girls who don't wear make up? Would you date anyone who doesn't wear make up?

LOL,

I would never like a girl if they thought that they should have to hide who they really are by caking themselves with so much makeup.

It's just doesn't make sense that they feel that they need to hide behind a mask.

I prefer a carefree girl, especially as the makeup effs up the face even more.
oh come on, im sure you already knew the answer to this question. a lot of guys shame girls for wearing makeup, and say they prefer girls who dont wear it.

i think questions like this will never have a definite answer. You attract the people who suit you, so if you don't LIKE wearing makeup for yourself- don't, and guys who r naturally attracted to u will find u. Don't do anything for the sake of anyone and you will find the right people.

Quick Reply

Latest