oooh it sounds rlly good hehehe xx
is it a tik tok song lmao xx
Original post by M_Zara
oooh it sounds rlly good hehehe xx
is it a tik tok song lmao xx

Hehe yeah it is lol xx
Original post by Nialler x
Hehe yeah it is lol xx

ohh cool i dont have tiktok but i love watching funny muslim tiktoks (and other tiktoks) on youtube xx
Original post by M_Zara
ohh cool i dont have tiktok but i love watching funny muslim tiktoks (and other tiktoks) on youtube xx

Yeah me neither :five: xx
Heyy xx
Yeah me neither :five: xx

do u have other socials? like snap and insta?
i dont have anything lmfao xx
Original post by TSR User_123
Heyy xx

wassup xx
Original post by TSR User_123
Heyy xx

Hiiii xx

Original post by M_Zara
do u have other socials? like snap and insta?
i dont have anything lmfao xx

I only have Insta
Awwwww trust me that's a good thing lol xx
Hiiii xx

I only have Insta
Awwwww trust me that's a good thing lol xx

lmaoo yh no idrc anymore anyways
too many dodgy ppl anyways - i wld let pretty much anyone follow me as long as ik em or tlk to em and next thing uno id have pics of me without my hijab leaked n other bad sh*t cuz ppl at my schl r so b*tchy n f*cked up ugm
Original post by M_Zara
lmaoo yh no idrc anymore anyways
too many dodgy ppl anyways - i wld let pretty much anyone follow me as long as ik em or tlk to em and next thing uno id have pics of me without my hijab leaked n other bad sh*t cuz ppl at my schl r so b*tchy n f*cked up ugm

OMG that's so bad, I'm sorry to hear that :console:
I don't post any pics of myself and don't send pics to anyone either xx
OMG that's so bad, I'm sorry to hear that :console:
I don't post any pics of myself and don't send pics to anyone either xx

ahaha its fine dww

its just like i have a lot of friends and everyone know me (like there are legit ppl who seem to kno my whole life story n idek their names lmfao)

so either i have to be rlly careful or i have to stop caring so obvs i do the second one cuz the first is just depressing n boring lmao (im not like crazy reckless tho, or at least i dont think i am)

so like obvs imma post stuff of myself n send it to my friends but my friends sometimes send things of me to eachother without even telling me or like ill tell someone summat n she'll tell my other friend who i love but didnt want to kno my business for whatever reason soooooo yh i cant rlly trust anyone anymore so im using this halfterm to distancemyself from everything a lil bit n not tlk to anyone from schl - hence why i made my tsr acc last week so i still have ppl to tlk to who cant hurt or damage me lmfao
ohh and i did summat bad a couple yrs ago n only 3 of my close friends knew abt it n one of em went behind my back n called my mum n told her....so now my mum is superrrrr sus of me n wldnt even tell me who snitched ffs and i have my doubts abt two of those friends but no proof n one of em said Wallahi straight after my friend who i do trust said it sooooo i have to believe her technically islamically -_-

but either way like whats their deal, it wasnt their place to snitch on me they shlda just had a word with me n told me to stop, not call my mum who threatened to tell my dad n stop me from going to school anymore lmfao
Original post by M_Zara
ahaha its fine dww

its just like i have a lot of friends and everyone know me (like there are legit ppl who seem to kno my whole life story n idek their names lmfao)

so either i have to be rlly careful or i have to stop caring so obvs i do the second one cuz the first is just depressing n boring lmao (im not like crazy reckless tho, or at least i dont think i am)

so like obvs imma post stuff of myself n send it to my friends but my friends sometimes send things of me to eachother without even telling me or like ill tell someone summat n she'll tell my other friend who i love but didnt want to kno my business for whatever reason soooooo yh i cant rlly trust anyone anymore so im using this halfterm to distancemyself from everything a lil bit n not tlk to anyone from schl - hence why i made my tsr acc last week so i still have ppl to tlk to who cant hurt or damage me lmfao

Awwww yeah no I 100% get that.

I've had my mates who would do stuff like that, not anymore tho as I've lost contact with them but I understand where you're coming from.

The thing is that they think it's funny and okay but it really isn't.

Original post by M_Zara
ohh and i did summat bad a couple yrs ago n only 3 of my close friends knew abt it n one of em went behind my back n called my mum n told her....so now my mum is superrrrr sus of me n wldnt even tell me who snitched ffs and i have my doubts abt two of those friends but no proof n one of em said Wallahi straight after my friend who i do trust said it sooooo i have to believe her technically islamically -_-

but either way like whats their deal, it wasnt their place to snitch on me they shlda just had a word with me n told me to stop, not call my mum who threatened to tell my dad n stop me from going to school anymore lmfao

Okay that's just a whole new level. Like they had no right to do that, crossing the line there. Friends shouldn't do that.

Sometimes people need to know where the line is yk
Awwww yeah no I 100% get that.

I've had my mates who would do stuff like that, not anymore tho as I've lost contact with them but I understand where you're coming from.

The thing is that they think it's funny and okay but it really isn't.

Okay that's just a whole new level. Like they had no right to do that, crossing the line there. Friends shouldn't do that.

Sometimes people need to know where the line is yk

yhhh ik it isnt funny like they think 'oh its just M******, she'll know its just a laugh so she wont mind - besides she's always saying n doing dumb sh*t n doesnt even get embarrassed so its fineeee' and im just like 'ummm hello? i nvr said u cld film it tho n put it on ur snap story / send it to so and so so why did u
n then they just get mad and defensive and act as if its my fault - which okay maybe it is for doing whatever in the first place but i still feel like that doesnt give em the right to spread it uno?

and yhh ur right - thats disgusting n beyond acceptable, even ik i dont deserve that lmfao but i have no evidence apart from my suspicions so i cant even do anything abt it aha
Original post by M_Zara
yhhh ik it isnt funny like they think 'oh its just M******, she'll know its just a laugh so she wont mind - besides she's always saying n doing dumb sh*t n doesnt even get embarrassed so its fineeee' and im just like 'ummm hello? i nvr said u cld film it tho n put it on ur snap story / send it to so and so so why did u
n then they just get mad and defensive and act as if its my fault - which okay maybe it is for doing whatever in the first place but i still feel like that doesnt give em the right to spread it uno?

and yhh ur right - thats disgusting n beyond acceptable, even ik i dont deserve that lmfao but i have no evidence apart from my suspicions so i cant even do anything abt it aha

Yeah we all do **** but that doesn't mean that's it's okay to spread stuff around, it's wrong and horrible. I mean they should know better.

They really should think how they'd feel if they did something wrong and you grassed them up to their parents.
Yeah we all do **** but that doesn't mean that's it's okay to spread stuff around, it's wrong and horrible. I mean they should know better.

They really should think how they'd feel if they did something wrong and you grassed them up to their parents.

yhh thats a good point
and some of em have done wayyyyyyyy worse sh*t than me lmfao
Original post by M_Zara
yhh thats a good point
and some of em have done wayyyyyyyy worse sh*t than me lmfao

Exactly and how would they feel if you went and told their parents!
Exactly and how would they feel if you went and told their parents!

ahahaha idk their parents numbers and they know i wld never tbhh
ppl like to take advantage of my standards n use sh*t against me lmfao
but its whatever im used to it now xx
Original post by M_Zara
ahahaha idk their parents numbers and they know i wld never tbhh
ppl like to take advantage of my standards n use sh*t against me lmfao
but its whatever im used to it now xx

But they should know better, it's wrong and crossing the limits.
Urghhh I hate people like them, it's honestly so wrong.
I get where you're coming from xx
But they should know better, it's wrong and crossing the limits.
Urghhh I hate people like them, it's honestly so wrong.
I get where you're coming from xx

yhh ik not much i can do abt it tho but thanks for ur support hehe xx
and i have other friends too who im spending more time with - n im making lots of new friends with the externals ngl, like i legit have 2 friendship groups rn, my old one n my new one w/ me n 2 girls from before who i nvr spoke to tho n the rest are all new and these girls are honestly so sweet xx

Quick Reply

Latest