The Student Room Group

How will I ever meet someone now with lockdown ?

Scroll to see replies

Try Tinder.... Found someone who cleared me out
Original post by Anonymous
Why do you want to get married so soon, family?

I think it will fulfill me and give me true happiness that my career won’t. (I still want a career don’t get me wrong )

I’m not saying all women need this to be happy, but I think I do
Original post by Czas Na Milosc
Dont obey the regime, its not their to protect your health. If they can allow blacks and migrants to flout the laws why should any of us obey any of them either?

The Police didn't protect our cities from the looting scum in June and nor have they protected our high streets and cherished traders. Its time to ignore all these regulations en-masse.

You’ll get a lot more people on your side without the racism
Original post by Anonymous
Realistically, we are going to be in and out of lockdown for the next few years.
I’m at uni but honestly my game plan was get married shortly after uni, and have kids. That’s my dream. I still want to be a nurse and have a career but I don’t have a deep desire for it like I do for a family.

But I’m so single, and not speaking to anyone. I won’t meet someone off of tinder I don’t like it at all. How will I ever meet someone with the continuous lockdowns ??? Will I just not get my dream.

Don't have children please, think of them nor yourself. Plenty of people churn out kids only for their fate to end up working for chump change while being taxed to collectively fund things like the royal wedding. Stop this unfairness!
You are just gonna have to have a Tommy tank then for the next few months
Original post by petersworld
Don't have children please, think of them nor yourself. Plenty of people churn out kids only for their fate to end up working for chump change while being taxed to collectively fund things like the royal wedding. Stop this unfairness!

What so you just want the human race to end ? No lol
Stop scare mongering, we're not going be in and out of lockdown for the next couple of years. Economically and socially it wouldn't work, even if in some fantasy it did happen people wouldn't stick to the rules anyway, its barely been a year of covid and people are already sick of the lockdown rules so it wouldn't last.
Reply 27
cry about it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending