floppyfish
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Interested in what EPQ topics people did. I’d love to do something linking agriculture and ecology/reversing climate change. Or maybe something to do with animal psychology. Go ahead and tell me what topic you did (doesn’t have to be related with what I’d like to do)
tbi_zlx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by floppyfish)
Interested in what EPQ topics people did. I’d love to do something linking agriculture and ecology/reversing climate change. Or maybe something to do with animal psychology. Go ahead and tell me what topic you did (doesn’t have to be related with what I’d like to do)
I did whether healthcare is a human right or not. i mean im doing med so i kept it close to heart
Anonymous17!
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I did mine about the rise of mental health issues in 16-25 year olds and evaluated the NHS’s approach to mental health care. Sounds boring but I enjoyed it, as I want to do med and so it was personal to me
RoisinTewkesbury
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm doing mine something history related. 'What impact did the Easter Rising of 1916 have on Ireland's independence?' I wanna do archaeology so I thought history...
floppyfish
Rep:
?
(Original post by tbi_zlx)
I did whether healthcare is a human right or not. i mean im doing med so i kept it close to heart
That sounds really interesting. Do you think that it’s a human right? I don’t really see how anyone can argue against the fact that it is.
tbi_zlx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That sounds really interesting. Do you think that it’s a human right? I don’t really see how anyone can argue against the fact that it is.
You may be surprised. I did think it was but according to the UN we are inclined to pursue healthcare BUT no one will offer it to us directly. There is actually a lot more behind it than I initially thought
floppyfish
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous17!)
I did mine about the rise of mental health issues in 16-25 year olds and evaluated the NHS’s approach to mental health care. Sounds boring but I enjoyed it, as I want to do med and so it was personal to me
That doesn’t sound boring at all. I think it’s interesting how attitudes towards mental health change and develop as we gain a better understanding of psychology.
s.leepygoth
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i'm doing whether renal transplantation is a viable alternative to the management of kidney failure in cats
floppyfish
Rep:
?
(Original post by s.leepygoth)
i'm doing whether renal transplantation is a viable alternative to the management of kidney failure in cat
Are you planning on doing vet med?
s.leepygoth
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Are you planning on doing vet med?
yes ☺️
alias12
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I looked at a mix of Religious Studies and English Literature in looking at the extent to which Shakespeare was influenced by Christian morality which I found pretty interesting and actually enjoyed writing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (94)
28.23%
No - I have already returned home (44)
13.21%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (62)
18.62%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (33)
9.91%
No - I live at home during term anyway (100)
30.03%

Watched Threads