The Student Room Group

EPQs

Interested in what EPQ topics people did. I’d love to do something linking agriculture and ecology/reversing climate change. Or maybe something to do with animal psychology. Go ahead and tell me what topic you did (doesn’t have to be related with what I’d like to do)
Original post by floppyfish
Interested in what EPQ topics people did. I’d love to do something linking agriculture and ecology/reversing climate change. Or maybe something to do with animal psychology. Go ahead and tell me what topic you did (doesn’t have to be related with what I’d like to do)

I did whether healthcare is a human right or not. i mean im doing med so i kept it close to heart
I did mine about the rise of mental health issues in 16-25 year olds and evaluated the NHS’s approach to mental health care. Sounds boring but I enjoyed it, as I want to do med and so it was personal to me :smile:
I'm doing mine something history related. 'What impact did the Easter Rising of 1916 have on Ireland's independence?' I wanna do archaeology so I thought history...
Reply 4
Original post by tbi_zlx
I did whether healthcare is a human right or not. i mean im doing med so i kept it close to heart

That sounds really interesting. Do you think that it’s a human right? I don’t really see how anyone can argue against the fact that it is.
That sounds really interesting. Do you think that it’s a human right? I don’t really see how anyone can argue against the fact that it is.

You may be surprised. I did think it was but according to the UN we are inclined to pursue healthcare BUT no one will offer it to us directly. There is actually a lot more behind it than I initially thought
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous17!
I did mine about the rise of mental health issues in 16-25 year olds and evaluated the NHS’s approach to mental health care. Sounds boring but I enjoyed it, as I want to do med and so it was personal to me :smile:

That doesn’t sound boring at all. I think it’s interesting how attitudes towards mental health change and develop as we gain a better understanding of psychology.
i'm doing whether renal transplantation is a viable alternative to the management of kidney failure in cats
Reply 8
Original post by s.leepygoth
i'm doing whether renal transplantation is a viable alternative to the management of kidney failure in cat

Are you planning on doing vet med?
Are you planning on doing vet med?

yes ☺️
Reply 10

I looked at a mix of Religious Studies and English Literature in looking at the extent to which Shakespeare was influenced by Christian morality which I found pretty interesting and actually enjoyed writing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending