My girlfriend's granny died off a heart attack will they say it's covid19

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My girlfriend's granny died of a heart attack yesterday will they put it as covid19 on the cause of death?
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by StriderHort)
No.
Ok I just wondered as my friend said her auntie died after a fall earlier this year and they did put it was covid19
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ok I just wondered as my friend said her auntie died after a fall earlier this year and they did put it was covid19
I doubt it.
Ramipril
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I can't even with the threads today :rofl:
DeadChairSwinger
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
she probably died of covid 19 then
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
My girlfriend's granny died of a heart attack yesterday will they put it as covid19 on the cause of death?
Highly doubt it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DeadChairSwinger)
she probably died of covid 19 then
But she didn't even have covid19
DeadChairSwinger
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
But she didn't even have covid19
well she probably did, she might have gotten it in the hospital after or something
tashkent46
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
This is clearly a mick take of people dying of things like heart attacks and being included in covid stats. The reason for that is people who test positive are, until proven otherwise, assumed to have had died of this secondary complication as a result of covid. Actually it is a stupid argument because covid itself rarely kills someone, that is why most people who die from it have underlying conditions that covid makes worse.
1ms25
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
A lot of people have said on social media their known ones have died n they said it’s covid on the death certificate, now it seems like they just wanna increase their covid death tally n make ppl fools
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (707)
33.94%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (890)
42.73%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.87%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.46%

Watched Threads