iqraqamar32
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Can i do a law degree if i'm doing a level sociology and psychology and btec health and social care. I searched it and law was a close match on the 'uniguide' website
manzikanzi
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm pretty sure you can because most unis ask for an a-level in humanities or social sciences - you have sociology so you should be good
iqraqamar32
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by manzikanzi)
I'm pretty sure you can because most unis ask for an a-level in humanities or social sciences - you have sociology so you should be good
thankyou
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
YES.

Law does not have any specified subjects.
You could be doing 3 sciences or 3 music/creative subjects - all they want is 3 high grades.
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The only caution here is that some 'top' Unis are cagey about accepting single subject BTECs. They usually expect at least TWO A levels with a single BTEC, or that you are doing BTEC Extended Diploma.

If you are doing A level/BTEC combo its worth emailing the Uni and giving them the exact title of your qualifications and predicted grades and checking they will accept this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (21)
30%
No - I have already returned home (8)
11.43%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (15)
21.43%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (5)
7.14%
No - I live at home during term anyway (21)
30%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed