Haven't received conformation email from Oxford?

Watch
hihi2345
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
When I applied to Oxford at the start of October, I got an email saying they received my application and that by the end of October I will receive another email from my college as an acknowledgment of my application, I still haven't got this email yet and most of my friends have!

Am I just too impatient or has something gone wrong hahah, anyone else in the same boat?
miarwilmott
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I've heard from Oxford itself and the law faculty, but not my college. My friend has heard from her college (which is different to mine). Perhaps it is different for every college or course? Which have you applied for? From reading the Oxford applicants forum there are quite a few in the same boat, so I am trying not to panic!
rosacherry
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Maybe drop an email to your college? I hope it goes well for you!
Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
There's a whole thread of students on here, worrying about exactly the same thing, so don't..

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...3#post91748642
hihi2345
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by miarwilmott)
I've heard from Oxford itself and the law faculty, but not my college. My friend has heard from her college (which is different to mine). Perhaps it is different for every college or course? Which have you applied for? From reading the Oxford applicants forum there are quite a few in the same boat, so I am trying not to panic!
okay so I was actually stupid and didn't check my emails properly... turns out my college emailed me on Monday ahhah... My friend applied for law and she received two emails the same as you so I think you're set!!!!
Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
All's well that ends well, then
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Have you looked in your spam folder?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads