CLSG 16+ exam help

Watch this thread
Rheafern
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, has anyone been through that? Would anyone be able to tell me what kind of question are asked in the exam? My current choices are Maths, Biology, Latin and French. Thanks!!
netflix84
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
im doing the bio and french at clsg too, and from what i hear the french is just grammar and some translation, and the biology is basic first year gcse level knowledge.

im asking my friend later and ill give an update later today if you want
Rheafern
Rep:
(Original post by netflix84)
im doing the bio and french at clsg too, and from what i hear the french is just grammar and some translation, and the biology is basic first year gcse level knowledge.

im asking my friend later and ill give an update later today if you want
yh that would be great thank you so much, ive done some past bio papers and I have no idea what to expect
sixthformapp
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hey where do u find the past bio papers from xxx
netflix84
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rheafern)
yh that would be great thank you so much, ive done some past bio papers and I have no idea what to expect
ok so for bio, they said gcse level questions- but any straight recall ones will be at ks3 level knowledge or first year of gcse.

for french, its a test of gammar (like tenses and agreements), as well as a short translation exercise

for latin, its a latin to english translation exercise- theyre just trying to test your vocab and grammar here

and maths is a calculator paper at gcse level- pretty straightforward but they say you arent expected to answer every question, but the ones you do answer should be methodically and accurately answered
netflix84
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sixthformapp)
i can link a 16+ past paper for some random school below, but you should just do some past gcse papers to practice

https://www.rugbyschool.co.uk/admiss...-test-papers1/ : this is the site for all the papers and answers, but tbh you can just look up bio 16+ papers and you should get some stuff
sixthformapp
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
thank you so much!!! im sitting city afternoon on 3rd! du guys know how many applicants, i have herad its near 600
netflix84
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
thank you so much!!! im sitting city afternoon on 3rd! du guys know how many applicants, i have herad its near 600
jeez that's a lot of applicants
im sitting it on the 3rd as well and ik two other girls from my form who are also gonna be there
sixthformapp
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yup ik one girl applying!!
Rheafern
Rep:
I mean past GCSEs papers... from Waterstones.
gcsesppp
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey does anyone know what time the exam is tmr? Plz plz let me know
sixthformapp
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
starts at 12:30 if ur in afternoon session
sixthformapp
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by gcsesppp)
starts at 12:30 what exams u taking
gcsesppp
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Thx! Im taking Bio, Physics, Economics and Maths
netflix84
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by gcsesppp)
mine ends at 1230 and starts at 830 but thats only if youre in the morning slot ofc
sixthformapp
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
guys after our exams lets put how many ppl were at each. session. im predicting 60 at each
gcsesppp
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
If youre in the morning session can u plz tell us how it went?
netflix84
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
sure idm anything you wanna know specifically
galaxyy13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
heya x i’m sitting the afternoon one as well! woah that’s a lot... i don’t know anyone else who’s applying but at least now i know we’ll see each other there aha x
sixthformapp
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
yee id appreciate it sm if u cud tell from the morning session how it went tysm xxx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.62%
The paper was reasonable (193)
48.61%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.19%
It was TERRIBLE (42)
10.58%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed