Why am I so alone?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey,
You don't have to read this it's just me ranting because Idk where else to do so.

I just feel so alone. Like no one cares, my family hates me, my friends have been acting weird around me, I've lost my best friend, my cousin passed away a couple of months ago, I've got so much school work. It's all too much and I want to talk to someone about it but I don't have anyone to talk to and throughout my whole life I never told anyone how I truly felt/feel so I can't express my feelings irl. My parents are way too strict which makes me feel like an outsider when my friends enjoy their weekends and I'm stuck at home pretending to revise. I don't know why but everyone who's come into my life has left and I'm always left feeling alone and unworthy. I blame myself for things I know aren't my fault but I just can't help it. I don't really know what to do I'm tired of having to go through this so many times.
sunny.side.up
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey,
You don't have to read this it's just me ranting because Idk where else to do so.

I just feel so alone. Like no one cares, my family hates me, my friends have been acting weird around me, I've lost my best friend, my cousin passed away a couple of months ago, I've got so much school work. It's all too much and I want to talk to someone about it but I don't have anyone to talk to and throughout my whole life I never told anyone how I truly felt/feel so I can't express my feelings irl. My parents are way too strict which makes me feel like an outsider when my friends enjoy their weekends and I'm stuck at home pretending to revise. I don't know why but everyone who's come into my life has left and I'm always left feeling alone and unworthy. I blame myself for things I know aren't my fault but I just can't help it. I don't really know what to do I'm tired of having to go through this so many times.
:console: I'm sorry to hear your going through this. Could you be depressed? Have you tried to talk to someone about it?
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey,

:console:

If you wanted to vent, feel free to send me a PM.

You're not alone.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sunny.side.up)
:console: I'm sorry to hear your going through this. Could you be depressed? Have you tried to talk to someone about it?
I trust anyone anymore because everyone leaves me or turns against me. And besides I can't because I keep telling myself everything is my fault and I deserve it all. Thanks though.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ecolier)
:console:

If you wanted to vent, feel free to send me a PM.

You're not alone.
Thank you!!
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m so sorry to hear that. I’m here for you if you want to talk. Things get better, I promise!!
I was once in your situation so I understand but you mustn’t give up and you should believe in yourself
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Moonlight rain)
I’m so sorry to hear that. I’m here for you if you want to talk. Things get better, I promise!!
I was once in your situation so I understand but you mustn’t give up and you should believe in yourself
Thank you I've been trying to stay positive throughout the whole thing ,ig I just needed to rant for a bit. But thanks!!
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I trust anyone anymore because everyone leaves me or turns against me. And besides I can't because I keep telling myself everything is my fault and I deserve it all. Thanks though.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Would a therapist help? Surely a therapist wouldn't leave or turn against you.
Anonymous #1
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Would a therapist help? Surely a therapist wouldn't leave or turn against you.
I don't really know my parents aren't the type that believe in things such as mental health so probably not. But it's ok I'll get through it at some point. Thanks for the help I really appreciate it
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I don't really know my parents aren't the type that believe in things such as mental health so probably not. But it's ok I'll get through it at some point. Thanks for the help I really appreciate it
I hope things get better for you. :console:
Anonymous #1
I hope things get better for you. :console:
Thanks
is101
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey,

I'm so sorry about your cousin. I don't know what year you're in/if you have exams soon but I think a lot of people are really stressed out with work, I have my A Levels next year and I feel so overwhelmed after missing so much school. I think try to be realistic with yourself and set yourself small goals, don't be too harsh on yourself because this is such a difficult time to be at school. If you are able to, reaching out to a teacher might help just to say you're struggling with the pressures and if they have any advice, but I can understand If that's not something you want to do. But yeah just remember that anything is better than nothing, even if you're just doing half an hour of work a day. In regards to you're friends, that sucks and I think the thing you need to remember is school and friendships is so temporary, in 5 years you will never see these people again if you don't want to and don't spend your time worrying about something so short term (I know that's much easier said than done but it's not fair for them to ruin this time for you when they won't be around for the rest of your life). I completely get you with the being at home every weekend thing, that sucks too, maybe tell your parents that if you feel able to, because that can really damage your mental health. I would really try and speak to someone because it can be really lonely just letting your thoughts pile up like that and you don't want to let it get too far, you could email a teacher you trust or explain to your parents you've been feeling overwhelmed and talking to a professional might help. Again, this is so much easier said than done, it took me so long to talk to my parents about getting help, it can be really hard. If you want to, PM me anytime I will literally just listen to you rant whenever lol, I understand how much it can help. I hope you feel better soon
Anonymous #1
(Original post by is101)
I'm so sorry about your cousin. I don't know what year you're in/if you have exams soon but I think a lot of people are really stressed out with work, I have my A Levels next year and I feel so overwhelmed after missing so much school. I think try to be realistic with yourself and set yourself small goals, don't be too harsh on yourself because this is such a difficult time to be at school. If you are able to, reaching out to a teacher might help just to say you're struggling with the pressures and if they have any advice, but I can understand If that's not something you want to do. But yeah just remember that anything is better than nothing, even if you're just doing half an hour of work a day. In regards to you're friends, that sucks and I think the thing you need to remember is school and friendships is so temporary, in 5 years you will never see these people again if you don't want to and don't spend your time worrying about something so short term (I know that's much easier said than done but it's not fair for them to ruin this time for you when they won't be around for the rest of your life). I completely get you with the being at home every weekend thing, that sucks too, maybe tell your parents that if you feel able to, because that can really damage your mental health. I would really try and speak to someone because it can be really lonely just letting your thoughts pile up like that and you don't want to let it get too far, you could email a teacher you trust or explain to your parents you've been feeling overwhelmed and talking to a professional might help. Again, this is so much easier said than done, it took me so long to talk to my parents about getting help, it can be really hard. If you want to, PM me anytime I will literally just listen to you rant whenever lol, I understand how much it can help. I hope you feel better soon
I'm in year 11 so it's probably not as stressful as A Levels but thank you for being so understanding.
I know I probably should tell someone about how I fell so I think I'll try it a step at a time. I really appreciate your help thank you. Don't stress out too much with your A Level work too
is101
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm in year 11 so it's probably not as stressful as A Levels but thank you for being so understanding.
I know I probably should tell someone about how I fell so I think I'll try it a step at a time. I really appreciate your help thank you. Don't stress out too much with your A Level work too
Thank you! & good luck with your GCSEs. I don't think I started revising until February/march and did pretty well, obviously it's different for everyone but try not to worry too much, I'm sure you will do amazingly!! good luck with everything
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (631)
33.55%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (793)
42.16%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (373)
19.83%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (84)
4.47%

Watched Threads