The Student Room Group

EPQ help

EPQ I have a topic idea that i can write but idk exactly how i can write it out and break it down-To what extent is the treatment of the Uighur Muslims comparable to the Holocaust? -To find out why is there not as much coverage on the media and in schools about Uighur Muslim genocide as there is about the Holocaust-Comparing Uighur Muslims in china and Jews during the holocaust in Germany
Reply 1
Original post by Haawa.A
EPQ I have a topic idea that i can write but idk exactly how i can write it out and break it down-To what extent is the treatment of the Uighur Muslims comparable to the Holocaust? -To find out why is there not as much coverage on the media and in schools about Uighur Muslim genocide as there is about the Holocaust-Comparing Uighur Muslims in china and Jews during the holocaust in Germany

Hii i'd just like to say that this is a really interesting topic to do for an EPQ, there is definitely lots to talk about and analyse.
If I was doing the project, I would break the main sections into
Similarities
Differences
How technology has changed/influenced the way we view the Holocaust and the Uighur Muslim camps. (Area where you could talk about the media coverage and lack of etc.)
You also could also discuss how mass killings like this continue to occur in society today (Military influence and dictators, Similitaries/Differences on how both events arose etc.)

That would be my take on your topic :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Ro-Z.707
Hii i'd just like to say that this is a really interesting topic to do for an EPQ, there is definitely lots to talk about and analyse.
If I was doing the project, I would break the main sections into
Similarities
Differences
How technology has changed/influenced the way we view the Holocaust and the Uighur Muslim camps. (Area where you could talk about the media coverage and lack of etc.)
You also could also discuss how mass killings like this continue to occur in society today (Military influence and dictators, Similitaries/Differences on how both events arose etc.)

That would be my take on your topic :smile:

Thank you so much this definitely helped me !!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending