5'4 and 15

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi guys,

I am a 15-year-old male and I'm 5'4. When I was younger I did not really care about my height but as soon as I started to see other people develop and grow I just felt insecure about my height. I have always been small since I was young but I feel like there's something wrong with me as I Still have not grown as much compared to my classmates they are all like 5'9,5'11 and some even 6'4. I feel so insecure as I think when I enter the real world I might be judged and be looked negatively on. My brother is 5'8 but he grew when he was like 13. I'm 15 and I've only seen little signs of changes such as hair in places and I've also don't have a deep voice so that's also annoying. Can you guys give me tips on how to improve my height and how to be testosterone?
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You can't increase height mate. Might have a growth spurt. We come in all sizes, it's no big deal
Y33ty4w24
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi guys,

I am a 15-year-old male and I'm 5'4. When I was younger I did not really care about my height but as soon as I started to see other people develop and grow I just felt insecure about my height. I have always been small since I was young but I feel like there's something wrong with me as I Still have not grown as much compared to my classmates they are all like 5'9,5'11 and some even 6'4. I feel so insecure as I think when I enter the real world I might be judged and be looked negatively on. My brother is 5'8 but he grew when he was like 13. I'm 15 and I've only seen little signs of changes such as hair in places and I've also don't have a deep voice so that's also annoying. Can you guys give me tips on how to improve my height and how to be testosterone?
You must be just starting puberty then. I started getting hair in places when I was around 14 and a growth spurt with a deepened voice followed after some time. Trust in the process my guy. If you were 5'4 WITH hairiness and a deepened voice then you would be screwed. But since you have little signs of puberty you will probably grow quite abit in the next few years
Anonymus12⁰
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi guys,

Those extra inches went somewhere else
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Do not worry
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymus12⁰)
Those extra inches went somewhere else
:teehee::shock:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (696)
33.87%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (875)
42.58%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (392)
19.08%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.48%

Watched Threads