My boyfriend told his friend that I am horny

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My boyfriend has a male friend C, who rented the same apartment as him. C is also a close friend to me as we went to the same primary. Today C told me in a rather lighthearted way that my boyfriend always shared our sex details with him and called me horny in my back.

I don't know who to trust. I don't see my bf as that kind of person but I don't know. I don't know whether to trust C, but it is very hurtful for me if it is true. Should I bring this up with my boyfriend? How? If this isn't true, will my boyfriend hate me for suspecting him?
tbi_zlx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My boyfriend has a male friend C, who rented the same apartment as him. C is also a close friend to me as we went to the same primary. Today C told me in a rather lighthearted way that my boyfriend always shared our sex details with him and called me horny in my back.

I don't know who to trust. I don't see my bf as that kind of person but I don't know. I don't know whether to trust C, but it is very hurtful for me if it is true. Should I bring this up with my boyfriend? How? If this isn't true, will my boyfriend hate me for suspecting him?
I mean if it is making you feel comfortable do bring it up with him. I know you feel like he may dislike you for saying that about him but if its a concern you should bring it up. A relationship only works if there is communication
candydiva
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
U got a compliment U could say "Yeah he's 100pc right and I've heard that before too..... I hope he can keep up the pace lol!"
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Sounds to me like C is **** stirring, which is never a nice thing to do. I would trust your instincts on this one
ashtolga23
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You could always ask your boyfriend about it in a non-accusatory way. He may not be thinking if C's claims are true; many people discuss their sex life with friends, but if this is something you don't like then he needs to know about it. I suppose it's the "horny" comment that seems to have gotten to you, so ask him if he did say it to verify, and then explain your feelings on it if it turns out to be true.
mackydee03
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

This is a difficult position that C has put you in. From my experience of having male friends, they do often talk about their sex lives. This isnt done in a malicious kind of way, but rather in a way to show off masculinity or to be the "macho" man of the group.

I feel like C is trying to cause a problem between you two, as this is not a lighthearted topic and to bring it up in that way shows that he thinks that it is some form of joke.

Anon, your boyfriend will not hate you for suspecting him, and it is not like you are accusing him of cheating on you. The easiest way to bring it up to your boyfriend is just by talking to him face to face and say what C told you. Say something like, "Listen, I wanted to talk to you because C said something to me that made me feel a little uncomfortable, and I was wondering if it was true. I'm not accusing you of anything, but if it is true then I would prefer you to stop". Having an open form of communication between you and your boyfriend is important in the long run of being together.

Please assure yourself that your boyfriend will not hate you, and make sure you bring it up to him if it is making you feel this uncomfortable.

Hope this helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (54)
29.51%
No - I have already returned home (23)
12.57%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (42)
22.95%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (16)
8.74%
No - I live at home during term anyway (48)
26.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise