England Lockdown

Watch this thread
hollie1928
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How does everyone feel about the second lockdown?!

Mod Edit: For advice, guidance and up-to-date information on Coronavirus/COVID-19, please check out the NHS, UK Government, and Mind (mental health) web-pages. You can also find practical advice for managing your mental health in the pandemic from TSR, including advice from clinical psychiatrist, here.
Last edited by CoolCavy; 1 year ago
username5256148
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Not great :/, it’s all a bit scary and let’s be honest, the lockdown will last a longer than just a month
hollie1928
Rep:
(Original post by izzxm)
Not great :/, it’s all a bit scary and let’s be honest, the lockdown will last a longer than just a month
Yeah its very scary, especially considering we are in a much worse situation than the ‘worst case scenario’ but I’m glad we are locking down again to be honest.
DylAFC
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Good. Since people want to be fools and think this is a hoax and fake, they must face the punishments.

As for schools, I think they should close for Years 1-10, cause 11-13s have to prepare for GCSE’s
hollie1928
Rep:
(Original post by dylgeo)
Good. Since people want to be fools and think this is a hoax and fake, they must face the punishments.

As for schools, I think they should close for Years 1-10, cause 11-13s have to prepare for GCSE’s
So true, hopefully this can make some people realise that we are still very much so still living with the virus and it is still a threat. And I partially agree, I think it’s much easier for the older years to do online schooling than younger years but it is definitely more important that students with exams are taught properly and would be better to be in school.
username5256148
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hollie1928)
Yeah its very scary, especially considering we are in a much worse situation than the ‘worst case scenario’ but I’m glad we are locking down again to be honest.
It’s 100% necessary i agree but i’m just annoyed that everyone’s lives have to be put on hold for another long time
hollie1928
Rep:
(Original post by izzxm)
It’s 100% necessary i agree but i’m just annoyed that everyone’s lives have to be put on hold for another long time
Yeah it’s so so frustrating, but we need this to come out the other side I guess.
hollie1928
Rep:
I’m honestly annoyed for you, must be devastating but I’m glad for you that you tried to pick yourself up again after. Wishing you the best of luck, I hope this time around it works out better for you and everyone else in this terrible situation.
Ramipril
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
You looking forward to the lockdown that will come after this one x
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
i don't mind it tbh.
tragictimes
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Definitely a good idea - people will definitely be meeting up with family for Christmas even if the government forbids it and having a lockdown prior to the festive period means that the levels of spread should, hopefully, decrease by then. Hopefully the "rulebreakers" actually stay at home during lockdown!!
Josh burns
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by khadijaaaxxxx)
i don't mind it tbh.
truss same im lowkey looking forward cause it just gives me time to focus on myself at home and just chill
hollie1928
Rep:
(Original post by Ramipril)
You looking forward to the lockdown that will come after this one x
What has to be done, has to be done 🤷*♀️
khadijaaaxxxx
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
sameee

i still gtg school though :/

(Original post by Josh burns)
truss same im lowkey looking forward cause it just gives me time to focus on myself at home and just chill
Josh burns
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by khadijaaaxxxx)
sameee

i still gtg school though :/
wait wa i thought whole lockdown means no school damnnnnnnn

what year r u in

what years need to go in
Ramipril
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
What has to be done, has to be done 🤷*♀️
Yeah that would be a great mindset if this wasn't just a poorly organised circus.
vapordave
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Josh burns)
wait wa i thought whole lockdown means no school damnnnnnnn

what year r u in

what years need to go in
All, for now at least.
tinygirl96
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
No clue anymore.
Sportage 1
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I think it’s only a month so I think it’s fine
CosmicApathy1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Indifferent. It's all useless anyway and none of anything he says works.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (74)
18.78%
The paper was reasonable (149)
37.82%
Not feeling great about that exam... (113)
28.68%
It was TERRIBLE (58)
14.72%

Watched Threads