The Student Room Group

Have a crush on girl at uni, what do I do???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
why don't you people understand that I love her thats why I really want to talk to her

Youre not me. Stop behaving like me Anon 2
why don't you people understand that I love her thats why I really want to talk to her
how can you love her if you don’t know her...
And Ive done some more research and she is polish! She seems to have Polish friends oNlY which is sO wierd...

And ok I will do that on Monday..

OK mate I started out trying to support you but now I gotta admit what ur doing is creepy. in my opinion she's giving pretty clear hints she isn't interested so I advise you to stop finding **** out about her and respect what are possibly her feelings. you can try to msg her one last time after she responds now but don't push the issue and maybe focus on getting over her
Original post by liv...
how can you love her if you don’t know her...

He is not OP! I am OP and I dont love her FFS he is a troll !
Original post by liv...

the way we have spoken and she's so beautiful as well but now I can't even get a reply back idk what to do

idk man love is a strong word for someone who doesn't even seem to be interested. there are other girls out there you know, it's not gonna be the end of the world if she doesn't like you in that way
Original post by liv...
idk man love is a strong word for someone who doesn't even seem to be interested. there are other girls out there you know, it's not gonna be the end of the world if she doesn't like you in that way

FFS WHAT PART OF I AM OP AND HE ISNT DONT YOU GET?! You are using the app! Thats why you cant notice the difference!
He is not OP! I am OP and I dont love her FFS he is a troll !

ah my bad! still, maybe you ought to try getting over her...
So basically she is on my course and cause of corona I dont see her around and I dont live on campus either . A lot of my friends dont even know her and she isnt popular on Instagram. She is extremely beautiful and is single (my uni mum found that our for me) and I even followed her friends on instagram (who dont study at my uni) and theyve even liked my instagram posts. I met her once on campus when she was looking for the labs room and I helped her find it and thats it! I DM'ed her the next day and she talked to me but super briefly and we havent exchanged more than 10 messages probably. But she seems super friendly and cause I dont wanna spoil this I havent texted her more..

She is damn smart too which is intimidating for some reason.. (she got 3 A*s and I got A*A*A).

So... what can I do that might blow her mind and make her like me? She isnt the type of person who is full of herself or anything and she seems super humble which I absolutely love but I have ZERO confidence in me and Im afraid she will say no if I ask her out...

just talk to her. ask what music she’s into, what film genre(s) she likes, what food she likes, idk. good luck though :smile:
why u getting rude to me i am not geing creepy

please stop stalking me, i've filed 5 restraining orders at this point. i've taken the kids and they don't want to see you anymore
Thank you wise sage. Please listen to my sensei OP
Original post by liv...

the way we have spoken and she's so beautiful as well but now I can't even get a reply back idk what to do

you are obsessed bro...
Original post by Peter112112
you are obsessed bro...

i mean Peter, come on...from the elaborate physics you were suggesting earlier i wouldn't say you're any better
Original post by liv...
i mean Peter, come on...from the elaborate physics you were suggesting earlier i wouldn't say you're any better

hahahahaha bro you know me
Original post by Peter112112
you are obsessed bro...

I am obsessed and what
you're right why are you included in a list with someone much better than you?

Spoiler

Original post by nikkiblonsky
you're right why are you included in a list with someone much better than you?

Spoiler

lol
Reply 136
Original post by tbi_zlx
I am summoning the lords @TSKR @Lewis_Shefffield @ROTL94

You called?
Original post by TSKR
You called?

Missed you boo and also please give your advice to this lost soul

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending