how do i learn topic 3 and 4 in 1 days

Watch
tasneem.016
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
i have my edexcel paper1 test on Monday (back to school, I actually predicted it will happen late October) and I only learnt topic 1 2 and 5. I am screwed and I want a grade 7. what should I do how do I lern the info fast but effectively.
S.78_t
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by tasneem.016)
i have my edexcel paper1 test on Monday (back to school, I actually predicted it will happen late October) and I only learnt topic 1 2 and 5. I am screwed and I want a grade 7. what should I do how do I lern the info fast but effectively.
Look for summarized notes online and try to memorize as much as you can from them and do past paper questions on those topics.
Also ask your friends for help by asking them what are the most common questions on these topics and learn the mark scheme
Also ask your friend what questions do they expect to come in the exam on these topics and try to answer them ahead.
Hope that’s helpful
One more thing... what subject are you doing? Just curious you know😊
Last edited by S.78_t; 4 weeks ago
tasneem.016
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by S.78_t)
Look for summarized notes online and try to memorize as much as you can from them and do past paper questions on those topics.
Also ask your friends for help by asking them what are the most common questions on these topics and learn the mark scheme
Also ask your friend what questions do they expect to come in the exam on these topics and try to answer them ahead.
Hope that’s helpful
One more thing... what subject are you doing? Just curious you know😊
triple history drama and spanissh yu?
S.78_t
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by tasneem.016)
triple history drama and spanissh yu?
Human biology(O level)
Biology,Maths and chemistry(A level)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (95)
28.44%
No - I have already returned home (44)
13.17%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (62)
18.56%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (33)
9.88%
No - I live at home during term anyway (100)
29.94%

Watched Threads