I want to cry my eyes out

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
We are back to this miserable lockdown. I have been taking **** for so long and I’m not doing this anymore. I can’t do this ****, the government know about people’s mental health and they now reinforce the national lockdown that’s so ****ed up the government knew how we felt yet the just put us back in it. If you understood what I was going through then you would understand
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I mean... there is a virus that is killing a lot of people each day, the only way to reduce the risk of spreading is a quarantine. I’m sorry for your mental health though, have you told anyone about it?
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 3 weeks ago
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
We are back to this miserable lockdown. I have been taking **** for so long and I’m not doing this anymore. I can’t do this ****, the government know about people’s mental health and they now reinforce the national lockdown that’s so ****ed up the government knew how we felt yet the just put us back in it. If you understood what I was going through then you would understand
It's necessary, unless you'd prefer mass death?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (563)
34.12%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (680)
41.21%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (332)
20.12%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise