Fellow gym girls

Watch
JKRfan
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
The gyms are closing again. What an utter disgrace!!!
As far as I am concerned gyms are an essential service
My local gym is already in severe financial difficulties.
Anywaysssss how are you going to continue your workouts through lockdown?
Last edited by JKRfan; 3 weeks ago
tbi_zlx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by JKRfan)
The gyms are closing again. What an utter disgrace!!!
As far as I am concerned gyms are an essential service
My local gym is already in severe financial difficulties.
Anywaysssss how are you going to continue your workouts through lockdown?
I know this thread was meant to be based at girls but you can continue workouts at home or adapt them to fulfill whatever you have at home. I mean as a personal trainer Im gonna be helping ppl with workouts so if you want pm me and ill try help
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I definitely won't be working out from home. That novelty wore off in the last lockdown.

Press ups and daily walks whilst adjusting my diet will have to do.
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by tinygirl96)
A list of ideas

If you have a swimming outdoor pool use it. Order exercise DVDs online or buy them cheaply from a garden centre, charity shop etc instead as a way to start. Get some colourful resistance bands, research exercises online or check out some good fitness books or magazines as well. Purchase a suitable exercise ball from Amazon and see if you can also get a floor mat. Look at a few different exercise videos on YouTube and do some each day too. Remember that the little and often method to doing any kind of exercise works best. Join a Facebook fitness group for extra support and tips. Pool your money to buy resources. Do sets of lunges or squats whilst watching Netflix using a wall for balance, acquire a balance board for performing balance exercises and for more advice, check out fitness apps. If you love it you will get used to it.
Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (637)
33.46%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (804)
42.23%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (377)
19.8%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.52%

Watched Threads