Impossible crush

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I got a massive crush on a girl who I am texting to who is currently taking a gap year abroad. How can I forget her?
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Stop texting her, and start talking to local women.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
Stop texting her, and start talking to local women.
Fair enough. I signed up for a virtual matching service exclusive to students in my use which uses a very sophisticated algorithm to match people, but lockdown is portably not going to make it possible to meet my future match.
tbi_zlx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I got a massive crush on a girl who I am texting to who is currently taking a gap year abroad. How can I forget her?
Is she coming back?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tbi_zlx)
Is she coming back?
Yes, in 2021, she said she would like to come and visit me at my uni when there are no restrictions in place.
tbi_zlx
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Fair enough. I signed up for a virtual matching service exclusive to students in my use which uses a very sophisticated algorithm to match people, but lockdown is portably not going to make it possible to meet my future match.
Bruh what kinda algorithm, love isnt some maths equation. Its spontaneous and happens with someone who you connect with
tbi_zlx
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes, in 2021, she said she would like to come and visit me at my uni when there are no restrictions in place.
So why not keep in touch instead of breaking it off like you like her right
jellybellyb
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Bruh what kinda algorithm, love isnt some maths equation. Its spontaneous and happens with someone who you connect with
:borat:
Spoiler:
Show
You're always on the relationship threads. :lol:
Anonymous #1
It was made by students at my uni. You got to compile a long questionnaire and then they would match you up to who should be your best fit. Idk, it is based on the same model which has won a Nobel Prize a while ago so it should be fairly reliable.
Anonymous #1
So why not keep in touch instead of breaking it off like you like her right
Yeah that seems sensible enough, we texted 2-3 times for the entire evening, but Summer 2021 feels like a long shot...
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
If you like her just wait. With lockdown you wouldn't be able to see her in person for a while anyway. It sounds like she likes you too, no point in throwing away something that could go somewhere.
Anonymous #1
If you like her just wait. With lockdown you wouldn't be able to see her in person for a while anyway. It sounds like she likes you too, no point in throwing away something that could go somewhere.
Fairs, thank you. You are right, no point not giving it a shot.
tbi_zlx
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by jellybellyb)
:borat:
Spoiler:
Show
You're always on the relationship threads. :lol:
I mean I have a lot of advice to give, heart been broke so many times so I dont wanna see anyone else feel the same way yk
tbi_zlx
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It was made by students at my uni. You got to compile a long questionnaire and then they would match you up to who should be your best fit. Idk, it is based on the same model which has won a Nobel Prize a while ago so it should be fairly reliable.
We are teens/young adults man, we are spontaneous and dont live by rules half the time even as we turn into adults. I get that there is a lot of science behind it and this may be just being yk a wild spirit but still
Yeah that seems sensible enough, we texted 2-3 times for the entire evening, but Summer 2021 feels like a long shot...
You can do this. You want her right. You gotta work hard to get her. Is she putting in effort to talk to you and how does she feel about you?
Anonymous #1
We are teens/young adults man, we are spontaneous and dont live by rules half the time even as we turn into adults. I get that there is a lot of science behind it and this may be just being yk a wild spirit but still

You can do this. You want her right. You gotta work hard to get her. Is she putting in effort to talk to you and how does she feel about you?
Thank you. That is motivating. She seems quite interested, she said that the first time I dated her she was not ready and she likes the fact that I got plans for the future and I treated her well.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
I mean I have a lot of advice to give, heart been broke so many times so I dont wanna see anyone else feel the same way yk
advise me, O wise one, how does you meet girls in covid times?
jellybellyb
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I see. :console: (I don't know why I actually read that in song.)
I really admire that. :hugs: I would like to help others with things like this and such, but I'm not as experienced as the next person probably is.
tbi_zlx
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
advise me, O wise one, how does you meet girls in covid times?
What is my young ones situation? Pray tell my child and this old sage may be enlightened by the Heavens as to how to be betrothed
tbi_zlx
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by jellybellyb)
I see. :console: (I don't know why I actually read that in song.)
I really admire that. :hugs: I would like to help others with things like this and such, but I'm not as experienced as the next person probably is.
Aha its because the first line is from a song I think
Awww thank you sweetie xxIm sure you can help a lot like some of the stuff that people ask is just how anyone would feel and youre an amazing person honestly <3
jellybellyb
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Aha its because the first line is from a song I think
Awww thank you sweetie xx Im sure you can help a lot like some of the stuff that people ask is just how anyone would feel and youre an amazing person honestly <3
Yh, that's probably it.
You're too nice. :cry2: I get what you're saying, but at the same time, I guess I just feel guilty giving someone else advice on something I don't have much experience in. I'd rather leave that to the people like you who do.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (632)
33.55%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (793)
42.09%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (374)
19.85%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (85)
4.51%

Watched Threads