I like a girl now whom I previously disliked

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
What should I do? damn, I can't believe my brain, that's impossible! We attended same Sixth-form and she used to like me but I didn't pay a s****. Now she is at different country due to corona and I am in the UK
ashtolga23
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
What should I do? damn, I can't believe my brain, that's impossible! We attended same Sixth-form and she used to like me but I didn't pay a s****. Now she is at different country due to corona and I am in the UK
but she will be back after Christmas, she in UCL and I'm in LSE
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
but she will be back after Christmas, she in UCL and I'm in LSE
message her? im assuming she has internet in the country she's in. then maybe you can meet up when she gets back
Anonymous #1
message her? im assuming she has internet in the country she's in. then maybe you can meet up when she gets back
yeah sounds reasonable but damn it's quite embarrassing coz she knew I did not like her at the first place
jellybellyb
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
yeah sounds reasonable but damn it's quite embarrassing coz she knew I did not like her at the first place
May I ask what changed? Were you interested in someone else at the time or something? Just trying to understand.
liv...
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
oh well, you can put your pride aside if you really like her. just message her, you don't need to make it obvious straight away that you like her, but i'm sure she'd like to hear it
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
it's okay, people change, if she's worth anything she'll understand, maybe she'll be glad. good to at least get your feelings out there
Anonymous #1
(Original post by jellybellyb)
May I ask what changed? Were you interested in someone else at the time or something? Just trying to understand.
yeah no problem, to be honest I just did not have a feeling with her, but now???? how? it must be sth wrong with my brain
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
How many times are you gonna post this thread...

it seems your biggest worry is that there's something wrong with your brain, so you keep saying.

Are you sure you don't like her because she's moved away and that's made it more appealing?
Anonymous #1
How many times are you gonna post this thread...

it seems your biggest worry is that there's something wrong with your brain, so you keep saying.

Are you sure you don't like her because she's moved away and that's made it more appealing?
No hahaha, I won't lie, just realised I like her yesterday, and sorry for posting another thread as my wifi was down 10 min ago
tbi_zlx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Talk to her now and get to know her like a rational person
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tbi_zlx)
Talk to her now and get to know her like a rational person
yeah man thx.

I don't know why it's so difficult to send her a message, I have been thinking the whole day, I never came across this situation before...
tbi_zlx
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
yeah man thx.

I don't know why it's so difficult to send her a message, I have been thinking the whole day, I never came across this situation before...
Bro you know why I was so blunt. You just need the push to do what youve been thinking bout the whole day. You literally said it yourself. If it doesnt work, it doesnt work but at least youll know you tried
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
No hahaha, I won't lie, just realised I like her yesterday, and sorry for posting another thread as my wifi was down 10 min ago
Lol ok

You never know then you might change your mind next week! See how it goes, it's just a new feeling you got.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tbi_zlx)
Bro you know why I was so blunt. You just need the push to do what youve been thinking bout the whole day. You literally said it yourself. If it doesnt work, it doesnt work but at least youll know you tried
yeah screw it **** I'm gonna try, damn.....
tbi_zlx
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
yeah screw it **** I'm gonna try, damn.....
Go for it man lemme know what happens
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (41)
31.78%
No - I have already returned home (16)
12.4%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (27)
20.93%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (11)
8.53%
No - I live at home during term anyway (34)
26.36%

Watched Threads