The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Tall girls are hot.
Reply 41
irisng
Hey Mad Vlad you might like me, I'm only just 5ft2 :p:

Lol it's rather annoying being short cus then your boyfriend tends to be far taller than yourself and it's annoying cus you can never reach him when you wanna kiss him :rolleyes: I kinda had that problem with someone who's 5ft11... :rolleyes:

It was sweet though when he leans down to kiss me however :biggrin:

Hehe, aww... 5'2" :redface: so cute... thats the kinda height i like :redface: i can imagine it would be rather difficult kissing standing up hehehe just grab a couple of Yellow Pages' and you#ll be fine! :cool:
saturn
if you were 6ft and she was only 4ft9? could you still find her as attractive as someone bigger? :biggrin: im not 6ft lol just curious

Thats not a girl,thats an elf.
TheFlow
Tall girls are hot.

Apart from you, most guys would seem to hate me on here! I am 16 years old, female and 6ft 3!

The Flow- you have made my day lol!

Lou
xxx
Reply 44
sparkly_tiara
I am 16 years old, female and 6ft 3!

mistook the miracle gro for mountain dew as a child then...? :biggrin:
Oh, if i had a pound for every time i have heard that lol! I don't really understand why i am so tall though- my mum is of average height and my dad is 6ft 2 which isn't that tall really- a lot of my friends have taller dads yet they are only 5"8 or something! Oh well, it's good for my netball lol!

Lou
xxx
:eek: 6'3? Actually though, that woman (a makeup artist or something)...L'wren something...is 6'4.

Back on topic, I couldn't date a guy shorter than me. But I'm average, 5'6, so it's not a real problem finding guys taller than me. :p:
london_bum
:eek: 6'3? Actually though, that woman (a makeup artist or something)...L'wren something...is 6'4.

Back on topic, I couldn't date a guy shorter than me. But I'm average, 5'6, so it's not a real problem finding guys taller than me. :p:

i wouldn't really care about what height my boyfriend is- all of my exes have been of the same height or taller though so i suppose that isn't really a fair comment of me lol!

Lou
xxx
Reply 48
Mad Vlad
Hehe, aww... 5'2" :redface: so cute... thats the kinda height i like :redface: i can imagine it would be rather difficult kissing standing up hehehe just grab a couple of Yellow Pages' and you#ll be fine! :cool:

hehehe thank you :biggrin:

Yeh it is rather hard kissing standing up! - however I'm just the right height to lean on his shoulders when we were going out, which was lovely :smile:
dreamer86
okay, new question, how about the other way round?

guys would you go out with a girl who was taller than you?

and girls would you go out with a guy who was shorter than you?

I dont mean like a foot difference, just a cm or more.

Well, there is only one girl at my school taller than I am and she is fine. I'd definately o out with her. It's so hard to get a 6'4 girl.
sparkly_tiara
Apart from you, most guys would seem to hate me on here! I am 16 years old, female and 6ft 3!

Ohhh Mann.... im 6ft2 and i thought i was talll.. :redface: :redface:

Measures again... Tip Toes....

6ft 5 :biggrin: :biggrin: Beat That! :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending