Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
recently i been getting headache nearly everyday. around last week i felt like there was something moving in my brain idk how to explain it. like a worm. it doesnt happen now but my brain is like beating with the same pace as my heart and the right side of my brain is hurting. should i see a doctor? or has this happened to anybody
Anonymous #1
plss anyone
laurawatt
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I think try and book an appointment with a doctor :yes:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by laurawatt)
I think try and book an appointment with a doctor :yes:
do u think its normal and will go away because my mum said its okay it will go away. she thinks its a normal headache but its not and she wont go doctors with me
Kerzen
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I would ring the surgery first thing on Monday and at least take up the option of a telephone consultation.

How old are you?

Have you been feeling more anxious recently?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Kerzen)
I would ring the surgery first thing on Monday and at least take up the option of a telephone consultation.

How old are you?

Have you been feeling more anxious recently?
turning 18 ina few months and not really anxious but i think i have depression. i dont want to self diagnose but i cant tell my mum
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Go to the doctors as soon as possible, it could mean a lot of implications!
laurawatt
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
do u think its normal and will go away because my mum said its okay it will go away. she thinks its a normal headache but its not and she wont go doctors with me
I mean it sounds worse that a 'normal' headache, and if it's been going on for a few days then I think it's worth at least having an appointment/consultation with your doctor
Anonymous #1
I mean it sounds worse that a 'normal' headache, and if it's been going on for a few days then I think it's worth at least having an appointment/consultation with your doctor
do you think theyll let me go alone if im not 18? also are they all phone appointments because i get anxiety talking to people
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Go to the doctors as soon as possible, it could mean a lot of implications!
can i go by myself if im 17?
Anonymous #1
also my right eye starting to hurt while the right side of my brain is hurting
laurawatt
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
do you think theyll let me go alone if im not 18? also are they all phone appointments because i get anxiety talking to people
I think if you're over 16 then you can go to the doctors by yourself, I don't know the answer to your other question (and remember that almost all of the users on here aren't medially trained so there's only an extent to which we can help you )
Anonymous #1
I think if you're over 16 then you can go to the doctors by yourself, I don't know the answer to your other question (and remember that almost all of the users on here aren't medially trained so there's only an extent to which we can help you )
yeah i understand sorry i was panicking a bit but i really need answers if the appointment isnt by phone i cant do it. im going to search it up
liv...
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
recently i been getting headache nearly everyday. around last week i felt like there was something moving in my brain idk how to explain it. like a worm. it doesnt happen now but my brain is like beating with the same pace as my heart and the right side of my brain is hurting. should i see a doctor? or has this happened to anybody
definitely go to the doctors! if you’re over 16 you’re fine to go alone, although i think with lockdown they do it over the phone which will probably make it easier for you. try not to stress about it too much but definitely talk to a GP, it’s better to be safe than sorry!
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
It may be an idea to call 111 if you are unsure.
This is the non emergency phone line where you can get medical advice.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
can i go by myself if im 17?
Yeah
Anonymous #1
It may be an idea to call 111 if you are unsure.
This is the non emergency phone line where you can get medical advice.
do you have to say your name or details
Alienated.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'd go see a doctor asap if I were you.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Yeah
thanks
Anonymous #1
(Original post by liv...)
definitely go to the doctors! if you’re over 16 you’re fine to go alone, although i think with lockdown they do it over the phone which will probably make it easier for you. try not to stress about it too much but definitely talk to a GP, it’s better to be safe than sorry!
thanks )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads