Why do people like to annoy you?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I moved math class the other week and this guy,let’s call him Flynn.He keeps saying a smell and stuff (he sits behind me) and he would make me feel quite insecure about if I smell or not because no one has said I smelled,ever.So today i was on Snapchat as always to talk to my friends and send streaks,Flynn said my name on the group chat so I asked him what he wanted then he asked why I smell (again) then I said “why do you keep saying that? 😭” then he was like I just made it up because you sit infront of me and you’re quiet,why does people like to annoy you for literally no reason?
Anonymous #1
🤓🤓😀
Johanny x
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
People like making you angry because they love the reaction. Best not to give them the reaction they're looking for.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Johanny x)
People like making you angry because they love the reaction. Best not to give them the reaction they're looking for.
Yeahhh I guess they do.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Because they have some sadistic tendencies and derive pleasure from making other people uncomfortable.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (707)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (891)
42.73%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (394)
18.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.46%

Watched Threads