The Student Room Group

what careers require uni

so i really want to go to uni but nowadays alot of careers u dont need a degree for .
what are some careers that require a degree AND are best studied at a good uni ( oxford / cambridge)??
just saying "good uni" is very subjective depending on who you ask and what subject you are talking about
Original post by username2005
so i really want to go to uni but nowadays alot of careers u dont need a degree for .
what are some careers that require a degree AND are best studied at a good uni ( oxford / cambridge)??

A lot of professions.
As you are targeting Oxbridge then a degree from there will usually be helpful in the graduate job market.
Before you choose to go to Oxbridge you need to read TSRholics threads about the superiority of London universities and then you can make your own mind up. It seems to matter to them a great deal, so do him the courtesy of listening to his sage advice.
Reply 3

Which of your subjects do you enjoy most?
Original post by 999tigger
A lot of professions.
As you are targeting Oxbridge then a degree from there will usually be helpful in the graduate job market.
Before you choose to go to Oxbridge you need to read TSRholics threads about the superiority of London universities and then you can make your own mind up. It seems to matter to them a great deal, so do him the courtesy of listening to his sage advice.

which thread sorry?
which thread sorry?

Am sure he will pay you a vist in due coursde to convince you of the error of your ways.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending