MAN THE DECK LAD we're headin to the east starboard! THar she blows
Reply 21
Original post by nikkiblonsky
MAN THE DECK LAD we're headin to the east starboard! THar she blows

U speak complivated but im down for it xddd u have good vibe
Reply 22
Original post by Majafaja
U speak complivated but im down for it xddd u have good vibe

Id like to go west where woman have any rights though 😌 can u make that happen captain?
Sureee
Reply 24
<3333 gettin the fk outta here when i finish highschool
Id like to go west where woman have any rights though 😌 can u make that happen captain?

EQUALITY!!LIBERTY!! the west it is set sail for the for the muddy trails and gloomy aesthetic of BRITIAN
Reply 26
EQUALITY!!LIBERTY!! the west it is set sail for the for the muddy trails and gloomy aesthetic of BRITIAN

YESSIR
Reply 27

I shall pursue my dreams and get to country wirh some decent government if it exists
Reply 28
I dressed up as an euphoria vibe XD but all my friends are sleepong now and u?

May I ask what an euphoria vibe is? :colondollar:
Im playing video games and eating candy leftover from the trick or treaters. I didnt dress up this year, kind of procrastinated Halloween, but I did dress my kitten up as a dragon :lol:
I shall pursue my dreams and get to country wirh some decent government if it exists

YOU SHALL BECOME PRIME MINISTER and I will be your trusted advisor
Reply 30
Original post by LovelyMrFox
May I ask what an euphoria vibe is? :colondollar:
Im playing video games and eating candy leftover from the trick or treaters. I didnt dress up this year, kind of procrastinated Halloween, but I did dress my kitten up as a dragon :lol:

Lots of glitter, red eyeliner and lupstich and ofc matching glittery set and GOOD VIBES
Reply 31
YOU SHALL BECOME PRIME MINISTER and I will be your trusted advisor

That would be PERFECT - abortion rights, lgbt+ roghts, no hate on fvoys :dDdD
Reply 32
That would be PERFECT - abortion rights, lgbt+ roghts, no hate on fvoys :dDdD

Femboys*
Reply 33
Uuuuu what tunes? Ive been recently lestening to cute japanese so g playlist on spotify tho i love old song like boston or bully joel or the cars<3

90s/00s ish stuff like Oasis, Radiohead, White Stripes, Muse, Alanis Morrissette, Jamiroquai etc. Go check some of them out if you haven't
Reply 34
Original post by TJ1997
90s/00s ish stuff like Oasis, Radiohead, White Stripes, Muse, Alanis Morrissette, Jamiroquai etc. Go check some of them out if you haven't

Ik oasis and muse undisclosed disires ad wonderwall are soooo good
Reply 35
Original post by TJ1997

Ill checkout the rest for sure as well
Reply 36
Ik oasis and muse undisclosed disires ad wonderwall are soooo good

I can name 20 other Oasis songs better than Wonderwall hahaha, but drunk me would disagree :lol:
Reply 37
Original post by TJ1997
I can name 20 other Oasis songs better than Wonderwall hahaha, but drunk me would disagree :lol:

The one where they say start revolution from my bed idk i havent liste d to oasis for some time xd but i had a phase like 2 years ago for them
Reply 38
Original post by TJ1997

Tiktok has developed my music taste in a questinable wag XD
Reply 39
The one where they say start revolution from my bed idk i havent liste d to oasis for some time xd but i had a phase like 2 years ago for them

Yep Don't Look Back in Anger, literally just finished listening to that!

I had a big Oasis phase in 2018 ish, but now it's just my 90s music seshes that brings me back to them constantly lol

Quick Reply

Latest