Junior28
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi. Please does anyone know if after a overpayment is taken from your maintainance loan, you can request for a payment plan or deferral based on hardship? I could not attend my previous year uni because I took ill but I didn’t report it early enough.
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Junior28)
Hi. Please does anyone know if after a overpayment is taken from your maintainance loan, you can request for a payment plan or deferral based on hardship? I could not attend my previous year uni because I took ill but I didn’t report it early enough.
Hi, it is possible to defer it if you are financially struggling but we first advise you to speak with your university as they may be able to help.
Thanks, Isaac
Junior28
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
My university can’t help because I’m currently being processed for cpr for Tution fees. I am currently on universal credit LCWRA and I receive pip for my disabilities. What do I do? I have all the evidence on my page. I got a msg from the harship overpayments team saying they need to See what I will get in my next UC payment to consider me for overpayment referral. The email wasn’t clear what does this mean. I have informed uc about my studies.
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Junior28)
My university can’t help because I’m currently being processed for cpr for Tution fees. I am currently on universal credit LCWRA and I receive pip for my disabilities. What do I do? I have all the evidence on my page. I got a msg from the harship overpayments team saying they need to See what I will get in my next UC payment to consider me for overpayment referral. The email wasn’t clear what does this mean. I have informed uc about my studies.
If the financial hardship team have reviewed your request and asked for further evidence but you didn't understand the email then please call us or message us on Facebook/Twitter and we can check this.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (705)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (888)
42.71%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise