Fatimaal12
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,
I’m currently studying foundation year to clinical science at university of Bradford and planning to do Medicine at university of Sheffield. I've done my Ucat last year and I’ve been told that i have to do it again this year. University of Sheffield mentioned they do accept students that do their Ucat in july. I want to know the process that I’ll go through because i feel I don’t know anything about it.
Thank you
TheProphetsPath
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Fatimaal12)
Hi,
I’m currently studying foundation year to clinical science at university of Bradford and planning to do Medicine at university of Sheffield. I've done my Ucat last year and I’ve been told that i have to do it again this year. University of Sheffield mentioned they do accept students that do their Ucat in july. I want to know the process that I’ll go through because i feel I don’t know anything about it.
Thank you
The process of doing what?
artful_lounger
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You may need to sit the UCAT again, you should contact Sheffield to check though, and also speak to the programme coordinators at Bradford who will know if there are any specific different requirements for applicants for the transfer scheme (in addition to the widening participation criteria, e.g. if and when you need to sit the UCAT or any other admissions tests).
Fatimaal12
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by TheProphetsPath)
The process of doing what?
To get into Sheffield like what do i need to do apart from ucat?
RegisteredBMS
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You'll find most people on here have little experience of this program since it's unique to Bradford. I have some but prior to the addition of Sheffield into the scheme. Your best port of call is speaking to the program leaders. It's such a niche transfer program that any advice on here is most likely not going to be from people with experience of the program.
TheProphetsPath
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
To get into Sheffield like what do i need to do apart from ucat?
It's simple, email them and find out!
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi,
Thank you
Have you read https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/medicine...ening-access#A ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (70)
27.24%
No - I have already returned home (28)
10.89%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (54)
21.01%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (28)
10.89%
No - I live at home during term anyway (77)
29.96%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed