Revision Watch

This discussion is closed.
Chocolate_Lover
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
hello,
i have january exams, 2 AS Biology and Psychology resits and one A2 Biology. I am very worried as i feel i dont know anything, i am trying to revise but i dont know it i know it as there is so much to learn. Im just gettin really stressed and depressed about it all.
does anyone know good ways to revise? How to stop yourself gettin stressed? What to do if your feeling depressed? How to relax and help stress go? thanks
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think doing past papers and reading of your notes would be a good way to revise. If you are stressed, try to do something relaxing/fun and get your mind off work.
Chocolate_Lover
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
thanx ive realised exams arent everything but my parents have high expectations A grade students out there? what are your secrets?
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I agree, most parents have high expectations (we can't help it, lol). The only thing is that we try our best. Life is not all about exams as you know, we still need some fun.

Good luck on your exams, I'm sure you will do well.
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by trev)
I agree, most parents have high expectations (we can't help it, lol). The only thing is that we try our best. Life is not all about exams as you know, we still need some fun.

Good luck on your exams, I'm sure you will do well.
ermmmm yeah, the thing thats been drilled into me by my parents is:

You fail you exams = fail in life, no help from parents and im on my own
I pass my exams = do well in life, help from parents

AND YOU THINK YOUR STRESSED?!?!??!?!?

oh and if any1 does have any secrets on reviseing/cheating, plz tell me
caffecooki
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol at least you could resit them in the summer or with some A2s next year
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Chocolate_Lover)
hello,
i have january exams, 2 AS Biology and Psychology resits and one A2 Biology. I am very worried as i feel i dont know anything, i am trying to revise but i dont know it i know it as there is so much to learn. Im just gettin really stressed and depressed about it all.
does anyone know good ways to revise? How to stop yourself gettin stressed? What to do if your feeling depressed? How to relax and help stress go? thanks
So only 3 modules? Consider youself lucky - I'm doing 7! :rolleyes:
ReJ
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Pace yourself, do what you can in the time you have. Maybe best to write out all the topics you need to revise and start going through them. If you don't have a lot of time, go for the ones you're more likely to be examined on first. Best thing to remember is try to keep calm, at the end of the day theres much more to life than school an exams, it just helps a little if you can get it all out of the way without too much hassle.

Up early, revise, get a snack, revise, lunch, revise, dinner, go out for a couple of hours and forget all about it.

Take it easy and good luck.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1373)
79.55%
Leave (353)
20.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed