international relations 2021

Watch this thread
username5433932
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is anyone planning on studying IR at uni 2021? If so where?😊
elbarnes123
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mariamaziz222)
I am! I submitted my UCAS on 23rd October

I applied to St Andrews, Edinburgh, Durham, Exeter and Loughborough

Wbu?
username5433932
Rep:
(Original post by elbarnes123)

Wbu?
SOAS, Queen Mary, Birmingham, Nottingham and Southampton (i was going to put Loughb instead of Southampton but changed my mind last minute(: )
username5433932
Rep:

Wbu?
also submitted mine on the same day! have u got any offers yet?
elbarnes123
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
also submitted mine on the same day! have u got any offers yet?
Just Exeter so far! Have you?
username5433932
Rep:
nope, still waiting hahaha
Amberranixx
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
SOAS, Queen Mary, Birmingham, Nottingham and Southampton (i was going to put Loughb instead of Southampton but changed my mind last minute(: )
Hey I’ve applied to do IR at SOAS too but when I’ve been looking online about it I’ve seen alot of bad reviews, are you studying it along with a language? This was my first choice and now I’m not sure
username5433932
Rep:
(Original post by Amberranixx)
Hey I’ve applied to do IR at SOAS too but when I’ve been looking online about it I’ve seen alot of bad reviews, are you studying it along with a language? This was my first choice and now I’m not sure
hey, i havent applied with a language. I like the uni for it's atmosphere and the course spec for IR is quite unique compared to other courses which is why i liked it.
ibotu020
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
planning to go to
Leeds, Sheffield, York, Birmingham and lancaster
username5433932
Rep:
(Original post by ibotu020)
planning to go to
i have applied to birmingham too! have you received an offer yet?
ibotu020
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
i have applied to birmingham too! have you received an offer yet?
not yet but I'm gonna send my application this month
Al190503
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi! I am applying to Exeter too! Can I ask what grades they offered you? Good luck with your other offers too
rosiecolcomb
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hiya, ive just applied today for IR & Spanish at Leeds,Liverpool, Sheffield, UEA and Newcastle x
username5433932
Rep:
(Original post by rosiecolcomb)
Hiya, ive just applied today for IR & Spanish at Leeds,Liverpool, Sheffield, UEA and Newcastle x
hey! what subjects did you take if you dont mind me asking + grades
username5433932
Rep:
planning to go to
what subjects did you take if you dont mind me asking + grades
ibotu020
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
politic-(pending)
history-A
geography- B
rosiecolcomb
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hey! what subjects did you take if you dont mind me asking + grades
i’m doing Spanish , Geography & Biology and predicted AAB x
elbarnes123
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Al190503)
Hi! I am applying to Exeter too! Can I ask what grades they offered you? Good luck with your other offers too
I do IB and my predicted is 42 ( HL 777 SL 776) and my offer was as stated in the entry requirements, 36 and HL 666

Thanks you too!
University of Sheffield Students
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
planning to go to
(Original post by rosiecolcomb)
Heyy,

Current Politics student at Sheffield! I'm so happy to hear you're considering Sheffield, we've genuinely got one of the best departments of Politics & IR in the UK. If you guys want to know more about what it's like to study here or have any questions about the Uni, let me know! x

– Andreea
BA Politics & Philosophy, 3rd Year
imogen2511
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by username5433932)
Hi, I’ve applied to Bristol, Leeds, Cardiff, Nottingham Trent and Swansea xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (20)
18.87%
The paper was reasonable (35)
33.02%
Not feeling great about that exam... (37)
34.91%
It was TERRIBLE (14)
13.21%

Watched Threads