The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

BSc (Hons) Forensic Investigation - Help

Hi there,

I didn't see any posts about this so I thought I would just start a thread. Has anyone done this course? or anyone that's currently on it?

Could you tell me more about it as the website was pretty vague?

I've been looking at other unis like West of Scotland Applied Bioscience With Forensic Investigation but its impossible to get to if you don't have a car the nearest train station is 3 miles away and any buses take over 1 hour and a half to get there from the city centre.

The WoS Applied Bioscience With Forensic Investigation does very specific things in Forensics like crime scene methodology, gathering evidence, fingerprinting and blood pattern analysis etc whereas all I can see from Caledonian Forensic Investigation is very general classes like Chemistry, Human Biology, Physics, Maths & Stats, Scots Law.

Anyone whos on the BSc (Hons) Forensic Investigation at Caledonian or has done it i would really appreciate hearing from you.
Hey man, I know this is a long shot but I'm wondering if you're still around?

If so, did you end up doing forensic investigation? What is it that you typically do? Are you enjoying it?

Trying to find anyone talking about this course is a nightmare - any input would be appreciated.
(edited 1 year ago)
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending