The Student Room Group

Good beds

Yo, mans just moved house yeah and ya boy needs a decent single bed, with a mattress, man wants something bare comfortable innit and pretty cheap. Mans currently rocking an air bed at the moment which we can’t be doing them tingz no more, man needs a proper single bed innit
Original post by Commuter45
Yo, mans just moved house yeah and ya boy needs a decent single bed, with a mattress, man wants something bare comfortable innit and pretty cheap. Mans currently rocking an air bed at the moment which we can’t be doing them tingz no more, man needs a proper single bed innit

You seem to like the word man a lot or its just a feeling I have ngl
Reply 2
Original post by tbi_zlx
You seem to like the word man a lot or its just a feeling I have ngl

Big boy, do you have any advice or not
Big boy, do you have any advice or not

I mean there are places all over. Dfs,bensons, dreams, online?
You should stay overnight in hotels that allow you to buy their bed online. I find the Premier Inn bed comfortable and bought the mattress from their website.
Reply 5
Original post by tbi_zlx
I mean there are places all over. Dfs,bensons, dreams, online?

I need w cheap one though
Reply 6
Original post by Andrew23112
You should stay overnight in hotels that allow you to buy their bed online. I find the Premier Inn bed comfortable and bought the mattress from their website.

Expensive though
Expensive though

A good mattress will last you more than a decade. Investing in a good mattress will give you a good night sleep and that will prepare you to do better in the day ahead when you wake up in the morning.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending