vferreira
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hello,

I am studying on my 3rd and last year of my degree, having already 5 years of funding from SFE.

I would like to ask if after finish my degree i can apply for Postgraduate Loan, either on full time or part time?

How will be the repayments of my degree and then my postgraduate?

Thanks for your time
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by vferreira)
Hello,

I am studying on my 3rd and last year of my degree, having already 5 years of funding from SFE.

I would like to ask if after finish my degree i can apply for Postgraduate Loan, either on full time or part time?

How will be the repayments of my degree and then my postgraduate?

Thanks for your time
Hi, if you have never studied at postgraduate level previously then you should be eligible. You can find out more information here http://ow.ly/Ny1s30oSf1Y

Regarding the repayments, you can find out more information here https://www.gov.uk/repaying-your-stu...n/what-you-pay
Thanks, Isaac
vferreira
Rep:
?
Many thanks for that!!! I am aware of that information!!

I mainly would like to ask, if I will start to pay my loan after finish the undergraduate course, or if after the postgraduate course?

Thanks for your time
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Many thanks for that!!! I am aware of that information!!

I mainly would like to ask, if I will start to pay my loan after finish the undergraduate course, or if after the postgraduate course?

Thanks for your time
You will enter repayments for the undergraduate course. I advise you to message our Repayments team on Facebook/Twitter or call them on 0300 100 0611 if you have any additional queries regarding repayments.
Thanks, Isaac
vferreira
Rep:
?
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
You will enter repayments for the undergraduate course. I advise you to message our Repayments team on Facebook/Twitter or call them on 0300 100 0611 if you have any additional queries regarding repayments.
Thanks, Isaac
Yes I will do that on the appropriated time!

So, to clarify, I will start the repayments of the undergraduate course, once I finish it. Doesn't matter if I go ahead for a postgraduate right?

thanks again
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Yes I will do that on the appropriated time!

So, to clarify, I will start the repayments of the undergraduate course, once I finish it. Doesn't matter if I go ahead for a postgraduate right?

thanks again
Yes that is correct as far as I'm aware.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (123)
41.41%
I'm worried that Iโ€™m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (33)
11.11%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (22)
7.41%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as โ€˜lesserโ€™ because I didnโ€™t take exams (67)
22.56%
I donโ€™t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (33)
11.11%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
6.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed