GCSE biology/ combined science AQA

Watch this thread
Leo_gyp
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Friday 6th November, who’s ready?
Leo_gyp
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
My revision tactic would be do cells and organisation topic today and infection and response and biogenetic topic tomorrow and then do lots of practice question till the exam.
holyguac
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Leo_gyp)
My revision tactic would be do cells and organisation topic today and infection and response and biogenetic topic tomorrow and then do lots of practice question till the exam.
are u doing combined higher?
Leo_gyp
Rep:
(Original post by holyguac)
are u doing combined higher?
Yes, are you
holyguac
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yes, are you
If its for AQA 2019 exam, revise malaria, air bubble experiment + the heart
Leo_gyp
Rep:
(Original post by holyguac)
If its for AQA 2019 exam, revise malaria, air bubble experiment + the heart
I have an actual exam on Friday 6th November 2020
holyguac
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
yh but is it a mock
maya xo
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I have an actual exam on Friday 6th November 2020
are you doing edexcel, aqa or cie? if edexcel, do you know topics that might come?
Leo_gyp
Rep:
(Original post by maya xo)
are you doing edexcel, aqa or cie? if edexcel, do you know topics that might come?
I do AQA
maya xo
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I do AQA
good luck for the exam!! do you feel ready for it?
emmyisthebest01
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Friday 6th November, who’s ready?
Hey, I am doing combined science biology for AQA very stressed out since I feel so unprepared. Just going to binge watch primerose kitten videos before it.
maya xo
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by emmyisthebest01)
Hey, I am doing combined science biology for AQA very stressed out since I feel so unprepared. Just going to binge watch primerose kitten videos before it.
are AQA and edexcel similar?
emmyisthebest01
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
are AQA and edexcel similar?
I'm pretty sure the content is the same, but the exam itself is a bit different.
username4590896
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I just did my biology mock yesterday- SOOOOO many things that we have not done yet
maya xo
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by username4590896)
I just did my biology mock yesterday- SOOOOO many things that we have not done yet
did you do edexcel? what topics came up if you did
Leo_gyp
Rep:
good luck for the exam!! do you feel ready for it?
Thank you, good luck to you too
Leo_gyp
Rep:
Hopefully the paper won’t be that difficult and good luck. Are you doing higher combined science AQA?
Leo_gyp
Rep:
Grade boundaries will be low so I’m not going to stress.
emmyisthebest01
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hopefully the paper won’t be that difficult and good luck. Are you doing higher combined science AQA?
yep im doing higher combined science for AQA and yeh the grade boundaries are gunna be sooo low
holyguac
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
yep im doing higher combined science for AQA and yeh the grade boundaries are gunna be sooo low
hahaha i have my aqa chem exam tmrw and im NOT prepared 😭
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (21)
17.5%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
25.83%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (64)
53.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.33%

Watched Threads