The Student Room Group

LNAT-SOS

I wrote my LNAT on the 19th of October. LSE just told me that they have not received my score yet. They told me not to worry, as they download them in batches. Should they not have downloaded mine already if I took the test on October 19th, which is before the first batch are made available for download....
Original post by gizmo2020
I wrote my LNAT on the 19th of October. LSE just told me that they have not received my score yet. They told me not to worry, as they download them in batches. Should they not have downloaded mine already if I took the test on October 19th, which is before the first batch are made available for download....

Ahhh! I got the same email a couple of hours ago and I took the LNAT on the 12th. I just filled out the survey they sent and I think it should be fine. I'm pretty sure they'll email us if anything is wrong.

They told you not to worry and they do have a lot of experience in Law Admissions
Reply 3
Original post by harrysbar
They told you not to worry and they do have a lot of experience in Law Admissions

I know, but I didn't specify in my email to them that I wrote it on the 19th of October. As I wrote it before the 20th of October, I assumed mine would be in the first large batch...if they did have access to it. They ended up just asking me to complete a survey.
Reply 4
Original post by 2021.b3by
Ahhh! I got the same email a couple of hours ago and I took the LNAT on the 12th. I just filled out the survey they sent and I think it should be fine. I'm pretty sure they'll email us if anything is wrong.

I just got the survey today and filled it out. I know LSE usually tries to reply in 8 weeks. Do you by any chance know if the 8 weeks start now, or when I sent in my UCAS application. I of course know that they can take longer than 8 weeks, but I was just wondering what you know about this.
I just got the survey today and filled it out. I know LSE usually tries to reply in 8 weeks. Do you by any chance know if the 8 weeks start now, or when I sent in my UCAS application. I of course know that they can take longer than 8 weeks, but I was just wondering what you know about this.

I thought it was 8 weeks since you sent the UCAS application but I could be wrong.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending