HELP PLEASE - What does this mean?

Watch
Andrew23112
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I asked a girl on a date and she said no. She still talks to me in person. Does this mean she fancies me?

I think she fancies me and she said no because she's shy. I sent her a text asking her if she's sure and she said she is sure. I sent flowers to her house apologising for asking her and sent another text asking if she was sure she is sure. She has not replied to that last text.

Is she really shy and I need to speak to her in person. I know where she lives and can talk to her from the end of her drive way. Should I send her a get better soon card because something is bothering her?
hollie1928
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Sorry to break it to you but just because someone talks to you doesn’t mean they fancy you. I think you should move on from her she clearly isn’t interested in that way.
Andrew23112
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by hollie1928)
Sorry to break it to you but just because someone talks to you doesn’t mean they fancy you. I think you should move on from her she clearly isn’t interested in that way.
How do you know she is not playing hard too get?
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Andrew23112)
How do you know she is not playing hard too get?
She is not playing hard to get it's obvious she just wants to be friends
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I asked a girl on a date and she said no. She still talks to me in person. Does this mean she fancies me?

I think she fancies me and she said no because she's shy. I sent her a text asking her if she's sure and she said she is sure. I sent flowers to her house apologising for asking her and sent another text asking if she was sure she is sure. She has not replied to that last text.

Is she really shy and I need to speak to her in person. I know where she lives and can talk to her from the end of her drive way. Should I send her a get better soon card because something is bothering her?
Without sounding mean, it sounds like you may be bothering her. You asked her out, she said no. Respect her decision. Repeatedly asking her if she is sure and sending her things is likely to annoy her. Respect that she isn't romantically interested in you. Do not go to her house as this may creep her out.
StopRightThere
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

She doesn't like you in that way, she sees you as a friend. She still hangs with you because she likes you as a friend. Also, stop sending stuff to her. She isn't responding because she's annoyed. You're being very pushy. She said no, you asked if she was sure and she said she was, and then you ask her again. No means no.
Billy-Bullseye
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Ooh, friendzone is difficult to escape from, it sounds as if she isn't interested. Perhaps you could be best friends instead.
Jojojojojojojojo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

Leave the poor girl alone
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (285)
56.21%
I don't have everything I need (222)
43.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise