The Student Room Group

Fashion marketing/PR/

Hi I’m applying to UAL,MANCHESTER MET,LONDON MET and WINCHESTER for fashion marketing. I haven’t seen any threads for this years applications so thought I’d make one. Anyone else applying?
:smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by sylvia_lao2
Hi I’m applying to UAL,MANCHESTER MET,LONDON MET and WINCHESTER for fashion marketing. I haven’t seen any threads for this years applications so thought I’d make one. Anyone else applying?

Hi there :hi:
I've put your thread into the forum for art and design University Courses.
Check out the forums for university of the arts london, manchester metropolitan university (mmu), london metropolitan university and university of winchester for more information.

Please note that discussion and promotion of offsite social media groups and chats is against the TSR Community Guidelines. This is to protect your privacy and that of others :ta:
Cheese :bump:

Hiii, I'm thinking of applying for Fashion Marketing, Manny Met being one of my choices, but still debating between this course and Law :wink:
Reply 3
Hey oo that’s exciting two very different courses what are you leaning more towards ?
Reply 4
Hey! I am also applying for Fashion Marketing :smile:I still haven't 100% decided on what universities - contemplating between Southampton and Winchester, since they are both taken in Winchester.. What do you guys think?My other choices are: Uni of Manchester, Manchester met, Nottingham Trent and NUA
Original post by thaliae
Hey! I am also applying for Fashion Marketing :smile:I still haven't 100% decided on what universities - contemplating between Southampton and Winchester, since they are both taken in Winchester.. What do you guys think?My other choices are: Uni of Manchester, Manchester met, Nottingham Trent and NUA

Hi
I also applied for Fashion Marketing at Southampton . Southampton is good !
Reply 6
Original post by thaliae

Hey definitely Winchester I applied a while ago and got an offer, I’ve also applied to man met, UAL, London met and bath I’ve got an offer from London met but still waiting for my other offer. Wbu ?
Reply 7
Hey definitely Winchester I applied a while ago and got an offer, I’ve also applied to man met, UAL, London met and bath I’ve got an offer from London met but still waiting for my other offer. Wbu ?

Aaah, I already sent my application with the Southampton University, nevermind. I havent received any offers yet tho. Whats your first choice?
Hi has anyone who sent their application for Fashion marketing to UAL and Leeds got an offer? :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by rraecholl
Hi has anyone who sent their application for Fashion marketing to UAL and Leeds got an offer? :smile:

I applied to both of those and still haven't gotten back a response, when did you send off your application?
Hey i’ve applied for Fashion Marketing at UAL, Man met and heard back from Winchester, Bath Spa and Nottingham Trent 🤍

Hey i’ve applied for Fashion Marketing at UAL, Man met and heard back from Winchester, Bath Spa and Nottingham Trent 🤍

Hi! I’ve applied for fashion marketing at Manchester,. Manchester met, UAL, leeds and york! I’ve received an offer from leeds, York and MMU and I have an interview for Manchester soon :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Emily12003
Hi! I’ve applied for fashion marketing at Manchester,. Manchester met, UAL, leeds and york! I’ve received an offer from leeds, York and MMU and I have an interview for Manchester soon :smile:

Hi! When did you apply? How long did it take man met and uni of man to get back to you? :smile:
Original post by thaliae
Hi! When did you apply? How long did it take man met and uni of man to get back to you? :smile:

Hey! I applied on the 18th of December, Manchester got back to me last week (so they took about a month), Manchester met took about 2-3 weeks!
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest