Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just received the following text message, anyone who can translate it into roughly intelligible English is a genius:

"I JUST SAID LOOK EMMA FOOT LIKEWOULD THAT SO IT FOOT MATTER HE YOU LIKE HER JUST LAY OFF THE FANCY STUFF YOU HAVE TO BE ARTLE TO BE KIND DONT YOU LOL I WILL TRY TO RING BUT I AINT GOT MUCH CREDIT I FOOT THINK SHE HAS ANY CREDIT OK LOVE SHE WILL GET OVER IT WHAT DONT U LIKE ABOUT HER LOVE TB LOVE YA X".

Rofl :rolleyes:

ZarathustraX

ReputationRep:
    W. T. F....

ReputationRep:
    I recall telling my girlfriend at the time I wanted to kick her in places she never even knew existed.

ReputationRep:
    "I JUST SAID LOOK EMMA DONT LIKEWOULD THAT SO IT DONT MATTER IF YOU LIKE HER, JUST LAY OFF THE FANCY STUFF. YOU HAVE TO BE CRUEL TO BE KIND DONT YOU? LOL. I WILL TRY TO RING BUT I AINT GOT MUCH CREDIT, I DONT THINK SHE HAS ANY CREDIT, OK LOVE SHE WILL GET OVER IT. WHAT DONT U LIKE ABOUT HER LOVE TB LOVE YA X".

i have no idea wot likewould is :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    I recall telling my girlfriend at the time I wanted to kick her in places she never even knew existed.
    LOL :eek: ...

lmao... love it. I realise now why i turned it off my phone the day I bought it!

ZarathustraX

(Thanks Tinykates - lol, even without predictive text he doesn't make much sense though, does he? Think I might have to teach him where the punctuation key is!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    "I JUST SAID LOOK EMMA DONT LIKEWOULD THAT SO IT DONT MATTER IF YOU LIKE HER, JUST LAY OFF THE FANCY STUFF. YOU HAVE TO BE CRUEL TO BE KIND DONT YOU? LOL. I WILL TRY TO RING BUT I AINT GOT MUCH CREDIT, I DONT THINK SHE HAS ANY CREDIT, OK LOVE SHE WILL GET OVER IT. WHAT DONT U LIKE ABOUT HER LOVE TB LOVE YA X".

i have no idea wot likewould is :p:
    :adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UKL)
    :adore:
    heheehe - i dunno - i understand most of it. hehe - maybe just call him :p:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.