The Student Room Group

virgin at 18

i’m sick of being a virgin. i wish i could have sex without being painted as a wh*re like boys. i wouldn’t mind having a fwb, but the only thing stopping me is the idea that someone won’t wanna be with me in the future if i’ve lost it. there’s loads of boys saying any girl with a body count over zero is a wh*re and stupid sh*t like that and i hate it. they’re encouraged to have sex when they want because they get h*rny. like ok? so do girls, but why can’t we have sex when we want? it takes two to do it, so why do they have such a problem? i just wanna have fun like everyone else.
Who gives a f**** about what they think? Own your life and stop listening to bs.
Original post by Anonymous
i’m sick of being a virgin. i wish i could have sex without being painted as a wh*re like boys. i wouldn’t mind having a fwb, but the only thing stopping me is the idea that someone won’t wanna be with me in the future if i’ve lost it. there’s loads of boys saying any girl with a body count over zero is a wh*re and stupid sh*t like that and i hate it. they’re encouraged to have sex when they want because they get h*rny. like ok? so do girls, but why can’t we have sex when we want? it takes two to do it, so why do they have such a problem? i just wanna have fun like everyone else.

ignore them, their opinion does not matter, do what you want to do!
Reply 3
Original post by SweetSexySavage
Who gives a f**** about what they think? Own your life and stop listening to bs.

Original post by christine25
ignore them, their opinion does not matter, do what you want to do!

you’re right, but at the same time i know people won’t like the idea of me losing my virginity to someone who isn’t my bf, and i don’t want to regret it either, so idk what to do.
you’re right, but at the same time i know people won’t like the idea of me losing my virginity to someone who isn’t my bf, and i don’t want to regret it either, so idk what to do.

it does not matter if he is a boyfriend or not! Some men do not even provide for their kids!

Your body, you do what you want. Stop worrying about what others think.

If you're not mentally prepared though, I would advise you to wait until you're comfortable.

Wat? I'm a girl. I get horny - very horny lol - and often. I have sex with ppl whom I like and who like me. Don't listen to the boys who tell u that other boys don't want u if u had sex b4....they're just trying to slut-shame and control u and it's what British students called "total bollox."

Just have ur fun and don't make a big deal of it. This is one of the reasons y I wanted to do it first time with master coz he was xperienced but also, he's a mature individual who knows and understands women get horny and respects them for it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending