Yongsang_choi
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
So, I'm not quiet sure on how to answer this question as well as filling in the table where one side says ' the main function of education IS to support capitalism' and the other column says ' the main function of education IS NOT to support capitalism'.
Any help with this 12 marker would be very much appreciated, especially as a person who struggles with 12 mark questions most of the time in Sociology.
Here's the 12 marker question:
Discuss how far sociologists agree that the main function of education is to support capitalist society (12 marks)
JackTed12
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Yongsang_choi)
So, I'm not quiet sure on how to answer this question as well as filling in the table where one side says ' the main function of education IS to support capitalism' and the other column says ' the main function of education IS NOT to support capitalism'.
Any help with this 12 marker would be very much appreciated, especially as a person who struggles with 12 mark questions most of the time in Sociology.
Discuss how far sociologists agree that the main function of education is to support capitalist society (12 marks)
Ok so the key points to make here are about the economy and I/RSA in favour of supporting capitalism and then meritocracy and social solidarity by durkheim
JackTed12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Ok so the key points to make here are about the economy and I/RSA in favour of supporting capitalism and then meritocracy and social solidarity by durkheim
JackTed12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (111)
5.02%
Uncertainty around my education (332)
15.03%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (238)
10.77%
Lack of purpose or motivation (306)
13.85%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (102)
4.62%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (127)
5.75%
Loneliness (191)
8.65%
Financial worries (86)
3.89%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (93)
4.21%
Exposure to negative news/social media (103)
4.66%
Lack of real life entertainment (118)
5.34%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (193)
8.74%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (209)
9.46%

Watched Threads