do birth control pills give u insomnia and inability to cry?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I literally have to force myself to shed a tear, when im getting panic attacks or sad i cannot cry and it scares me so much. I also cant sleep well at all
lauraNannini
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I literally have to force myself to shed a tear, when im getting panic attacks or sad i cannot cry and it scares me so much. I also cant sleep well at all
Tell your doctor and get there opinion. The inability to cry could simple just be from you being dehydrated
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by lauraNannini)
Tell your doctor and get there opinion. The inability to cry could simple just be from you being dehydrated
How dehydrated do you have to be to not be able to cry?!

I second speaking to GP about this though, sounds like you have a lot going on with your mental health.
deadroseex
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Are you on any other medication?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by black tea)
How dehydrated do you have to be to not be able to cry?!

I second speaking to GP about this though, sounds like you have a lot going on with your mental health.
yeah i dont think it has to do with being dehydrated, i was fine before the pill honestly.
Rainpo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Definitely sounds like side effects to the birth control. Speak with your GP as soon as you can! The impact on crying seems to be quite common though. A few of my friends have said the same... admittedly, that's usually been a welcomed addition.
Casmo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes, it's possible. Just consult your doctor about these side effects. Besides, there are many various birth control methods. For example, Implant Birth Control is very effective and there are a lot of advantages of using it. Besides, its effect can last up to three years.
Last edited by Casmo; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (36)
17.31%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (61)
29.33%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (80)
38.46%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (26)
12.5%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.4%

Watched Threads