The Student Room Group

Tested COVID Positive and not able to write the remote test

I tested positive for COVID on the 27th and while I have been provided the option to write the remote test, my condition has worsened since and I am unable to write the test. I registered for the MAT and I have contacted the college regarding the same, to no response. What to do?
I think if you have evidence of a positive test and get a doctor's note then they have evidence of your illness and therefore the fact that you couldn't do the test x
Reply 2
Original post by tiapatel30
I think if you have evidence of a positive test and get a doctor's note then they have evidence of your illness and therefore the fact that you couldn't do the test x

Already sent them the positive report. They gave an option for remote testing but my condition worsened. So I informed them the same but as yet to receive a response. I haven’t had any direct interaction with a doctor yet- I tested at the lab and was provided medication there itself. So I don’t have a doctor’s note as such, but have the necessary report which I have already submitted. Thank you for the help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending