Can anyone help with my Biology essay?

Watch
Gaddolinium
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
got set the question "the importance of nucleotides, molecules derived from nucleotides and nucleic acids in keeping organisms alive" and tryna find stuff online to help (as this was the first essay question we've done) came up with nothing
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
So have you got any helpful notes? If not look at your textbook for more information. You can find many more details online but just do remember not to copy it out. Rather summarise it in your own words as far as possible. Good luck.
username5398004
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
what exam board are you doing?
Gaddolinium
Rep:
(Original post by ItsStarLordMan)
AQA
1st superstar
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ItsStarLordMan)
Probably AQA. AQA expect Biology students to do like 25 mark essay. Thank God that OCR don't expect this.
Gaddolinium
Rep:
I've got notes but they're not exactly the best, really the part I'm struggling with though is what topics i should use and how to structure it because we kinda just got thrown in the deep end
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (30)
7.06%
October 2021 (194)
45.65%
November 2021 (44)
10.35%
December 2021 (57)
13.41%
January 2021 (47)
11.06%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (39)
9.18%