The Student Room Group

GCSE revision tips?

My mocks start tomorrow and I want to know any effective revision tips and techniques and how I can organise my time to prepare for exams on many subjects in a short time period. I take triple science aqa, edexcel history, ocr computer science, aqa eng lang + lit, edexcel maths and aqa art.
Many thanks :smile:
Print of specification, look at everything and if you find topics you struggle with go over them. Seneca is good for last minute revision. Read through you revisison guides, make some notes with a notepad or on sticky notes of anything you feel like. Then make these notes into flashcards. Also listen to podcasts on spotify or gcse pod. Quizlet is also pretty useful.
Reply 2
Original post by llamayears
Print of specification, look at everything and if you find topics you struggle with go over them. Seneca is good for last minute revision. Read through you revisison guides, make some notes with a notepad or on sticky notes of anything you feel like. Then make these notes into flashcards. Also listen to podcasts on spotify or gcse pod. Quizlet is also pretty useful.

Thank you so much :h:

Quick Reply

Latest