Unis that should be kicked out of the Russell group

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
tango2468
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
A conclusive list:
York
Liverpool
Birmingham
Newcastle
Leeds
Cardiff
Nottingham
Queen Mary
Queens
Glasgow
Sheffield
Durham
Exeter
Southampton
Possibly KCL (for obvious reasons)

Opinions?!
ibotu020
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
That’s a lot... care to explain
West1123
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
And your reasoning?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tango2468)
A conclusive list:
York
Liverpool
Birmingham
Newcastle
Leeds
Cardiff
Nottingham
Queen Mary
Queens
Glasgow
Sheffield
Durham
Exeter
Southampton
Possibly KCL (for obvious reasons)

Opinions?!
Keep taking the medication.
tango2468
Rep:
(Original post by ibotu020)
That’s a lot... care to explain
they aren’t very good
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
——-
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 1 year ago
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
———
tango2468
Rep:
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Yeah because someone named “tango2468” says so😂😂😂
u know I’m spitting facts
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I'm bored of this thread
tango2468
Rep:
(Original post by StriderHort)
I'm bored of this thread
do u go to one of the btec ones
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
———-
West1123
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
they’re all btec unis no point going to them
Have you looked at any of the rankings or actually gone to one of those universities? Most are among the top ranking in uk as are the other Russell group unis.
tango2468
Rep:
(Original post by West1123)
Have you looked at any of the rankings or actually gone to one of those universities? Most are among the top ranking in uk as are the other Russell group unis.
yes they’re not good unis
West1123
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
You can’t read rankings then 😂 and I’m sorry if you a bad experience at one but you won’t have studied at them all
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
flop flip flop floppity flop flop thread
Ghostlady
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
they’re all btec unis no point going to them
I believe Nottingham Trent was a polytechnic, not Nottingham uni
West1123
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ghostlady)
I believe Nottingham Trent was a polytechnic, not Nottingham uni
Same for a lot of these. University of Liverpool wasn’t but John moors was, similarly UoManchester vs Manchester Met but not on this list funnily enough.
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
———-
StriderHort
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
do u go to one of the btec ones
No. Now do something more interesting or i'll report you for breaking covid restrictions.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
Its just an idiot trying to make a troll thread.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (281)
41.57%
The paper was reasonable (282)
41.72%
Not feeling great about that exam... (62)
9.17%
It was TERRIBLE (51)
7.54%

Watched Threads