The Student Room Group

Airbus graduate scheme 2020

Airbus grad schemes have been open for the last day or so. It seems you have just over a week to apply.
do you have instagram
go for it
Anyone heard back from them?
Reply 4
Original post by DarkKnight06
Anyone heard back from them?

Nope, no test or anything. It just says under review. Its only been a week or so though. It also says this in the portal:

As we are evaluating your qualifications, we may contact you to provide additional information. In this case, you will receive a notification with instructions. Thank you for your interest in joining Airbus!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by 0le
Nope, no test or anything. It just says under review. Its only been a week or so though. It also says this in the portal:

Nice one, same here too
Reply 6
Hi, I applied for the Service Growth Graduate role back at the end of October. Not heard anything and online it still says "Under Review" - just wondering if anyone has heard anything back yet? I could have sworn last year that I had to do online tests by now, but I might be remembering wrong.
(edited 3 years ago)
rejected
Reply 8
Original post by ollielee
Hi, I applied for the Service Growth Graduate role back at the end of October. Not heard anything and online it still says "Under Review" - just wondering if anyone has heard anything back yet? I could have sworn last year that I had to do online tests by now, but I might be remembering wrong.

Hey, I have the same status too. Not sure which Airbus' department that you applied to, but I applied to the Defence & Space one. I got a presentation from the Airbus Recruitment team at my uni a few months ago and they mentioned that there won't be any online assessment for this year, so it's only direct interview at the assessment centre or online as far as I know.
Reply 9
Original post by ArielJo
Hey, I have the same status too. Not sure which Airbus' department that you applied to, but I applied to the Defence & Space one. I got a presentation from the Airbus Recruitment team at my uni a few months ago and they mentioned that there won't be any online assessment for this year, so it's only direct interview at the assessment centre or online as far as I know.

That’s really interesting, thanks for sharing that I would have never guessed they’d skip those stages considering how competitive applications are. I’ve also applied to D&S based in Portsmouth. Guess I’ll just sit tight!
Reply 10
Original post by ollielee
That’s really interesting, thanks for sharing that I would have never guessed they’d skip those stages considering how competitive applications are. I’ve also applied to D&S based in Portsmouth. Guess I’ll just sit tight!

I agree, they must have got lots of applications to sort through without the online assessment. I applied for the one in Stevenage, and the application was just open for a week. I was lucky to have applied early before it was closed! They said that they'll announce the candidates for the assessment centre or online in January, so let's hope for the best.
Original post by ArielJo

Hey was just wondering if you had an update for defence and space? I’ve got an update today with an interview but the site I applied for is Stevenage, just wondering if anyone knows if it mentions any testing for the interview.

Quick Reply

Latest