0le
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Airbus grad schemes have been open for the last day or so. It seems you have just over a week to apply.
Proxenus
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
do you have instagram
tinygirl96
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
go for it
DarkKnight06
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Anyone heard back from them?
0le
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by DarkKnight06)
Anyone heard back from them?
Nope, no test or anything. It just says under review. Its only been a week or so though. It also says this in the portal:
As we are evaluating your qualifications, we may contact you to provide additional information. In this case, you will receive a notification with instructions. Thank you for your interest in joining Airbus!
Last edited by 0le; 2 months ago
DarkKnight06
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by 0le)
Nope, no test or anything. It just says under review. Its only been a week or so though. It also says this in the portal:
Nice one, same here too
ollielee
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I applied for the Service Growth Graduate role back at the end of October. Not heard anything and online it still says "Under Review" - just wondering if anyone has heard anything back yet? I could have sworn last year that I had to do online tests by now, but I might be remembering wrong.
Last edited by ollielee; 1 month ago
Proxenus
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
rejected
ArielJo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ollielee)
Hi, I applied for the Service Growth Graduate role back at the end of October. Not heard anything and online it still says "Under Review" - just wondering if anyone has heard anything back yet? I could have sworn last year that I had to do online tests by now, but I might be remembering wrong.
Hey, I have the same status too. Not sure which Airbus' department that you applied to, but I applied to the Defence & Space one. I got a presentation from the Airbus Recruitment team at my uni a few months ago and they mentioned that there won't be any online assessment for this year, so it's only direct interview at the assessment centre or online as far as I know.
ollielee
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ArielJo)
Hey, I have the same status too. Not sure which Airbus' department that you applied to, but I applied to the Defence & Space one. I got a presentation from the Airbus Recruitment team at my uni a few months ago and they mentioned that there won't be any online assessment for this year, so it's only direct interview at the assessment centre or online as far as I know.
That’s really interesting, thanks for sharing that I would have never guessed they’d skip those stages considering how competitive applications are. I’ve also applied to D&S based in Portsmouth. Guess I’ll just sit tight!
ArielJo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ollielee)
That’s really interesting, thanks for sharing that I would have never guessed they’d skip those stages considering how competitive applications are. I’ve also applied to D&S based in Portsmouth. Guess I’ll just sit tight!
I agree, they must have got lots of applications to sort through without the online assessment. I applied for the one in Stevenage, and the application was just open for a week. I was lucky to have applied early before it was closed! They said that they'll announce the candidates for the assessment centre or online in January, so let's hope for the best.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (219)
55.87%
I don't have everything I need (173)
44.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise