The Student Room Group

Why does he keep telling me to delete his number

In the summer during the COVID lockdown, I went on a dating app and I met a guy. We spoke for about two weeks before we met. He wanted to meet as soon as possible but I was trying to get rid of a yeast infection that i got from a previous partner, (it’s not an STD, it was an allergic reaction or something).
So when we finally met, he drove me to a car park near to the area he lives. We smoked weed and then we went to the back and had sex.

Due to the stress BOTH my ex’s had given me knowing they got married off last summer, I decided to join the app to move on, I didn’t want this summer to go like hell as well.

Anyways, after we first had sex, he said that I’m “weird and nasty” and that he didn’t want to go through with it and that I pulled my pants down straight away. He blocked me and told me numerous times to delete his number.

After about 6 weeks, he texts me and we meet and have sex again. This time he takes my phone and deletes his number himself off my phone.
He kept saying that he “feels like crap” every time he has sex with me. I don’t know why he’d say that.

One day he just told me to give him oral and decides not to have sex, even though that’s what I wanted to do. When I asked him why we can’t have sex, he goes up “Delete my number, are you stupid”. Meaning he didn’t want to. So blocks me.

We meet again and have sex. He goes up that I stress him out that’s why he doesn’t want to have sex with me. And he blocks me again...

Now we haven’t spoken for over a month and he RANDOMLY texts me on WhatsApp saying “Delete my number, your weird”. He says he regretted meeting me even. I then told him that he loved every moment that’s why he met me 3-4 times.
He then tells me that I’m a “dead beat” and calls me a “sl@g” several times, saying that I’m “so easy”.
I have had dates after I lost my ex’s to marriage, one date cost £250ish but I had never had sex with any of them as soon as I found out they’re in it for sex.
I picked the ones I want to be intimate with. He was one of them but I don’t understand why he talks to me like that?

Scroll to see replies

you shouldn't have met him 3 times and let him men are **** and moreso him so just block him and don't ever agree to meet gain
Reply 2
We’re you able to read the entire paragraph, it was pretty long. I just wonder why he keeps telling me to delete his number whether we have sex or not
do you still speak to him
Original post by Anonymous
We’re you able to read the entire paragraph, it was pretty long. I just wonder why he keeps telling me to delete his number whether we have sex or not

Hes just using you and you deserve better
Reply 5
Why havent you blocked him already?
Like post #2 said he sounds like an absolute weirdo.
Reply 6
Original post by lizzy047d
do you still speak to him

I did today, the last paragraph in my post was today. He blocked me today.
Sis block him on everything and keep it that way. Make sure he cannot contact you. He’s one of those guys that want something from a girl and once they’ve got it, they degrade her for doing it? Like how does that make sense. Anyway block that dude for your own good. Don’t speak to him again.
Why didn’t you block him?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Summerneive
I didn’t you block him?

we both blocked each other. I don’t think I’d see him again after what he said anyway
we both blocked each other. I don’t think I’d see him again after what he said anyway

The real question is why did you go back to him after the first time he called you weird and nasty??
Reply 11
Original post by GabiAbi84
The real question is why did you go back to him after the first time he called you weird and nasty??

some women are attracted to guys who treat them like ****

, a bit of "redpill" for ya :tongue:
Original post by GabiAbi84

Because the first time wasn’t that great, only about an inch went it as it was very painful (I know it sounds wrong, but I’m just trying to be honest), so I thought the second time meeting him, it won’t make me feel like bad. I wanted to meet him the second time so that the first time doesn’t feel bad.
Afterwards he dropped me to a train station which was closed (we didn’t realise), making me walk for an hour to find a station that’s actually open. This was during June this summer.

Anyway, after what he said to me last night, I don’t think I’d meet him again. I’m not easy, I’ve had SEVERAL dates which I feel bad for but I didn’t even kiss one let alone do anything. I just really fell for this guy.
In the summer during the COVID lockdown, I went on a dating app and I met a guy. We spoke for about two weeks before we met. He wanted to meet as soon as possible but I was trying to get rid of a yeast infection that i got from a previous partner, (it’s not an STD, it was an allergic reaction or something).
So when we finally met, he drove me to a car park near to the area he lives. We smoked weed and then we went to the back and had sex.

Due to the stress BOTH my ex’s had given me knowing they got married off last summer, I decided to join the app to move on, I didn’t want this summer to go like hell as well.

Anyways, after we first had sex, he said that I’m “weird and nasty” and that he didn’t want to go through with it and that I pulled my pants down straight away. He blocked me and told me numerous times to delete his number.

After about 6 weeks, he texts me and we meet and have sex again. This time he takes my phone and deletes his number himself off my phone.
He kept saying that he “feels like crap” every time he has sex with me. I don’t know why he’d say that.

One day he just told me to give him oral and decides not to have sex, even though that’s what I wanted to do. When I asked him why we can’t have sex, he goes up “Delete my number, are you stupid”. Meaning he didn’t want to. So blocks me.

We meet again and have sex. He goes up that I stress him out that’s why he doesn’t want to have sex with me. And he blocks me again...

Now we haven’t spoken for over a month and he RANDOMLY texts me on WhatsApp saying “Delete my number, your weird”. He says he regretted meeting me even. I then told him that he loved every moment that’s why he met me 3-4 times.
He then tells me that I’m a “dead beat” and calls me a “sl@g” several times, saying that I’m “so easy”.
I have had dates after I lost my ex’s to marriage, one date cost £250ish but I had never had sex with any of them as soon as I found out they’re in it for sex.
I picked the ones I want to be intimate with. He was one of them but I don’t understand why he talks to me like that?

It's such a romantic story. I'm in tears.
Original post by hellyeah222
you shouldn't have met him 3 times and let him men are **** and moreso him so just block him and don't ever agree to meet gain

Hell yeah!
Original post by hull SAS
It's such a romantic story. I'm in tears.

lmaooo
Original post by ANM775
some women are attracted to guys who treat them like ****

@SoulfulTwist , a bit of "redpill" for ya :tongue:

Wow, I didn't know women actually were that stupid.
I mean I would get it if they, or in this case she, were emotionally involved and clouded by their/her judgement but these 2 met off a dating app within 2 weeks and had sex on the first meeting..

It's good you recognise that it is *some* women and not think *all* women like that sort of thing.
I guess the redpill thingy must have some truth to it, maybe there are people who are attracted to being treated like crap.
Reply 17

here's why. he finds you disgusting. but sometimes he's so desperate for sex that he doesn't care as long as he gets to **** something. afterwards, once he can think with his brain again, and not his ****, he's disgusted with himself, and hates you
Original post by Ciel.
here's why. he finds you disgusting. but sometimes he's so desperate for sex that he doesn't care as long as he gets to **** something. afterwards, once he can think with his brain again, and not his ****, he's disgusted with himself, and hates you

Is that why he keeps telling me to delete his number? It’s been way over a month since we met and all of a sudden, just randomly, he tells me on WhatsApp “delete my number and everything to do with me”, he even says things like I’m weird etc.
Why would he find me disgusting? Lol. If he didn’t want to have sex with me in the first place, why would he be on a dating app and meet me?
Is that why he keeps telling me to delete his number? It’s been way over a month since we met and all of a sudden, just randomly, he tells me on WhatsApp “delete my number and everything to do with me”, he even says things like I’m weird etc.
Why would he find me disgusting? Lol. If he didn’t want to have sex with me in the first place, why would he be on a dating app and meet me?

Because he wants something easy to f’ck

Quick Reply

Latest