2009 applicants....APPLICATIONS, INTERVIEWS, OFFERS Watch

This discussion is closed.
bumbleboy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
As the new cycle of applications are about to start I thought it might be an idea to start a new thread!
JW GINGER
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
lol?
bumbleboy
Rep:
?
(Original post by JW GINGER)
lol?
Okay its a little early to be thinking of interviews, but you know it makes sense to have a place for the hundreds of when will I know if I have an interview, and what should I wear at my interview posts that are going to start appearing
Annaconda
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yay
i was waiting for someone to do this! Someone sticky it!
bumbleboy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Annaconda)
yay
i was waiting for someone to do this! Someone sticky it!
JW GINGER
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I cant wait for the 1000+ posts. Also I cant wait for the post card from Nottingham hehe
Dinkyferret
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Poor 2008 thread, soon to be lost in the back catalogue of vetty threads, abandoned by the young uns to fend for itself in the wilds of TSR... :bawling:
Cougar/Cougs
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yay i cant wait i envyed the 2008 thread this is awesome! ahhh and i havnt even sent in my ucas yet although i am doing it this week!
Annaconda
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i will hopefully be sending ine to college by the end of this week, but they said it takes 10 days from then so mine wont be sent off for a while.
ive been waiting days for my mum to check the grammar and wording of my PS but she hasnt. SHe wants me to get in so badly but wont help!
Cougar/Cougs
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ive had the same problem its taken a week and a half just to get my tutor to 'check over' my ps but he seems to have just changed all of it and now its 400 words over and i dont know what to take out! grrr oh well which 4 are you applying to annaconda?
emilyyy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ah I was gonna start one of these, but I wasn't sure if my thinking was too premature! Now bumbleboy's beaten me to it! *Glare* :p:
hannah_vet
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
woooo our own thread.. i get the feeling i'll be spending a lot of time on here
Annaconda
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Cougar/Cougs)
ive had the same problem its taken a week and a half just to get my tutor to 'check over' my ps but he seems to have just changed all of it and now its 400 words over and i dont know what to take out! grrr oh well which 4 are you applying to annaconda?
Liverpool Bristol Cambridge and RVC
how about you? and every one else?
bumbleboy
Rep:
?
(Original post by emilyyy)
*Glare* :p:
Have never had an internet evil before!

bumbleboy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dinkyferret)
Poor 2008 thread, soon to be lost in the back catalogue of vetty threads, abandoned by the young uns to fend for itself in the wilds of TSR... :bawling:
Yup you 2008 vets are old news, its time to step aside, your old news!!!
emilyyy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bumbleboy)
Have never had an internet evil before!

Hah :p: Keep irritating me like that and it might be the first of many :shifty:

Just to contribute to the whole D100 application side of things, my four are Bristol, Liverpool, Nottingham and RVC (in alphabetical order, so displaying no preference ).
The personal statement has slowly been killing me. I ended up appealing to my old UCAS co-ordinator at college, to see if she could help me with my cutting down! She's advised taking my work exp out of prose and putting it into a list, as it's the only way she reckons I can fit everything in! But I'm a bit worried as to whether or not the uni's would hold a grudge against me for that!
Cougar/Cougs
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Bristol liverpool Nottingham and RVC too! see i got told the opposide i had to take mine out of a list and into prose suggested by my carreers adviser i wasnt happy about that but it would be like 10 lines over if it wasnt! i dont think the unis will mind i got told by the rvc admissions tutor they preffered a list in the ps so they can easily reference all the work experience youve done!
ashefbjhsdab
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Cambridge, Edinburgh, Bristol and Notts!

I never want to write a PS again! (I guess this is even more incentive to get in first time!!)
emilyyy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Cougar/Cougs)
Bristol liverpool Nottingham and RVC too! see i got told the opposide i had to take mine out of a list and into prose suggested by my carreers adviser i wasnt happy about that but it would be like 10 lines over if it wasnt! i dont think the unis will mind i got told by the rvc admissions tutor they preffered a list in the ps so they can easily reference all the work experience youve done!
Fair enough, thanks for the tip
Emma Sky
Report 10 years ago
Heya! Started up other thread becoz i didnt see this one!! Sorry for the confusion!! Anyone know how to delete it??
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 25 Mar '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Postgraduate and Part-Time Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (152)
18.74%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (80)
9.86%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (138)
17.02%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (115)
14.18%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (79)
9.74%
How can I be the best version of myself? (247)
30.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed