The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Congratulations everyone else with an interview so far!

I sent my application on the 30th of September

My interview (which obviously i'll have to re-arrange) was at 9:00am
what time were your emails sent?
Well done to those with interviews!!! :biggrin:
But don't worry if you haven't got the earliest interview. For all interview days, they offer places to roughly the same number of people.
If you say on here your interview time and date, then the uni in question could work out exactly who you were, couldn't they?
And im going to scream in a minute cos my emails not working
Reply 984
Well done everyone with na interview!
so - to everyone whos got an interview - when were your application submitted?
(oh - and well done by the way you lucky things!)
Reply 986
Ooo and wat time was the email sent?? I need to know what time to slip off to the library in col tomorrow!! I have to admit im a little paranoid now. I just went on UCAS to check I havent been rejected lol
I have to admit im not the most patient of people!!
Reply 987
If this has all been done according to order of application receipt, I'm gonna hate my college even more than I do already :rolleyes:
Reply 988
Cougar/Cougs
Ahhh scary stuff!
did you get it in a letter or an e-mail?

E-mail :biggrin: Theyre sending stuff in the post too
i like your bristol comment! i must admit that is exactly how i feel and i dont even have an interview!!!!! ME----> :woo:
Reply 990
Cougar/Cougs
i like your bristol comment! i must admit that is exactly how i feel and i dont even have an interview!!!!! ME----> :woo:

Haha I nearly destroyed my phone, couldnt grasp anything with my hands because they were shaking so much!
Reply 991
yikes guys! congrats to all you bristol interviewees, its seems really early 6days after close of apps!!!! last year mine didnt come through till nearly xmas, allthough there were other letters email etc, so I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you havent heard DONT WORRY its super early days yet, and you really dont need to waste energy on stress, what will be will be. (I'm such a hypocrite last year I was a gibbering wreck)
Reply 992
Congratumalations! Maybe they're having the interviews on the 5th to slyly try and figure out who's applied where, by seeing who has to rearrange because of the BMAT... I have them all worked out :p:
kat_2k4
Congratumalations! Maybe they're having the interviews on the 5th to slyly try and figure out who's applied where, by seeing who has to rearrange because of the BMAT... I have them all worked out

hmm they probably assumed id be applying to london due to my location, thats why they havent invited for for interview yet :yep: :p:
yeah, thats why I havnt been asked for an interview either :p:
or it could be because i have possibly, maybe, might of messed up my application.....
blahhh
E-mail :biggrin: Theyre sending stuff in the post too

Hi blahhh

Have you heard back from Bristol yet regarding your new interview date or recieved your postal pack yet?
Reply 996
Sir_John_Sebright
Hi blahhh

Have you heard back from Bristol yet regarding your new interview date or recieved your postal pack yet?

Hey :smile:
Yep I've got the stuff through in the post but haven't heard about a new interview date yet!! :rolleyes: you? I'm still sooooooo excited!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I expect I'll get my stuff in tomorrow morning's post then:smile: I havn't heard back yet about my new interview date.
Reply 998
Iv been put on hold for Bristol!:hmmmm:
they said they will contact me in the interview period Jan to feb. I dont get it??? Do they interview the best people first then put the maybes on hold??? Hey past vets! do people who are put on hold ever get interviews???:confused:
Reply 999
Emma Sky
Iv been put on hold for Bristol!:hmmmm:
they said they will contact me in the interview period Jan to feb. I dont get it??? Do they interview the best people first then put the maybes on hold??? Hey past vets! do people who are put on hold ever get interviews???:confused:

I got put on hold last year!!!! I didnt get an interview...Then they rejected me....sorry for the useless piece of info....

Latest

Trending

Trending