The Student Room Group

Student finance delays

is anyone else student finance taking long to be accepted?. I'm still waiting for my student finance application to be accepted everytime I call they keep pushing back the date. last time I called I was told I will get a outcome by the 9th November....now I gotra being told the 10th December 🤬🤬🤬🤬,the University are already threatening me to with draw me from me course since October. I'm really annoyed and I'm already on my second module. be such a waste of time if the university withdraw me.
Speak to your university student records/registry team and ask to speak to whoever deals with SLC. They’ll be able to talk to SFE on your behalf to see what is wrong and often they’ll be able to speed things up
Reply 2
hi just got my student finance status its been approved but it says tution fee loan £0.00??? whT does that mean
Original post by Sept24
is anyone else student finance taking long to be accepted?. I'm still waiting for my student finance application to be accepted everytime I call they keep pushing back the date. last time I called I was told I will get a outcome by the 9th November....now I gotra being told the 10th December 🤬🤬🤬🤬,the University are already threatening me to with draw me from me course since October. I'm really annoyed and I'm already on my second module. be such a waste of time if the university withdraw me.

Yep, they've had my birth certificate since end of September, I was told be processed by 24 October then the 2nd then every time I've called they added time on and now apparently it's the middle of December. I'm not hopeful I'll get my finance this term at all so god knows about fees.
Did u manage to sort it out? I’m in a similar boat as you I still haven’t received anything. My application still says application submitted even though I applied and sent all my evidence in September

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending